Simple Pleasures Day Three

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Simple Pleasures Day Three

Post by JulesinParadise »

Today's Simple Pleasure is brought to you by my rose bushes. My Simple Pleasure is the connection between the past (my grandmother's vase from 1920s) and the present (our roses).

Please post your Simple Pleasure for today whenever you want through out the day! Can't wait!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Re: Simple Pleasures Day Three

Post by Ayla »

I took care of a truly delightful elderly gentleman last night who truly had the whole department laughing. What a sweetie! He just made you want to pinch his cheeks and give him a hug.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Firegems
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by Firegems »

My simple pleasure for the day was enjoying a peaceful morning walk in the sunshine and having a squirrel stop and play right in front of me.
Firegems
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

OKay----this is going to sound sooooo bad! But animal lovers out there may relate!

We have had a sick cat for several days now. On Saurday we took her to the vet because she started having diarreaha Friday nite and Saturday. Since we went to the vet Saturday morning--she hadn't had a bowel movement. I was really getting worried about her....but bright and early this morning! (We have had a litter box in our bedroom at night so we can keep an eye on her---She POOPED!!!! I have never been so happy to see poop!

Sorry! Probably TMI--but I have not been able to scrap or really focus on much of anything because I have been worrying about her. I was debating canceling a lunch date with my friend today because of Peachie....

but....PEACHIE POOPED! And now I feel much better! LOL
Firegems
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by Firegems »

kittymomma wrote:OKay----this is going to sound sooooo bad! But animal lovers out there may relate!

We have had a sick cat for several days now. On Saurday we took her to the vet because she started having diarreaha Friday nite and Saturday. Since we went to the vet Saturday morning--she hadn't had a bowel movement. I was really getting worried about her....but bright and early this morning! (We have had a litter box in our bedroom at night so we can keep an eye on her---She POOPED!!!! I have never been so happy to see poop!

Sorry! Probably TMI--but I have not been able to scrap or really focus on much of anything because I have been worrying about her. I was debating canceling a lunch date with my friend today because of Peachie....

I dont blame you for being happy about this at all. Our animals are so much like our family that we worry just like we do about our own kids. Glad to hear Peachie is doing better!
Firegems
Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

kittymomma wrote:OKay----this is going to sound sooooo bad! But animal lovers out there may relate!

Hey...whatever it takes to make one smile! lol I've always said life is great when you're easily pleased!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3720

Post by blbabe1234 »

Ayla wrote:

Hey...whatever it takes to make one smile! lol I've always said life is great when you're easily pleased!

Ditto! Glad to hear Peachie is feeling better.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3720

Post by blbabe1234 »

Enjoyed a cup of coffee this morning while looking thru the gallery and checking out the forum w/o getting interrupted by emails. :-D
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Having a cup of coffee cutting out bright beautiful flowers from paper I bought from my lss. Nice and relaxing :-D
SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Post by SarahA »

With's Quinn's allergies, she can't eat out at restaurants, but since she's at my parents' for a few days.... the hubs and I are headed out for my favorite food.... French Toast! :-D We never get to go out to eat- I think the last time was last May!
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

Simple pleasure---hmmmm, I have to think. I DO take time to stop & smell the roses, but I can't really say I've had a simple pleasure yet today...just getting started on things. I've gotten some items checked off my "to-do" list, before I forgot them in my head-- that's great!
handerful
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 430

Post by handerful »

I stopped at Starbucks this morning. :-)
Image Image
RACHEL
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

A fresh pot of coffee (I made a pot and then reheat it for a couple days . It still tastes ok - I use perk coffee)
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Yay for Peachie poop!!!! What a cute name! You definitely should do a "Peachie Pooped" layout :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
CherryTat
Cherry Cola

Post by CherryTat »

Yay for Peachie poop!!!! What a cute name! You definitely should do a "Peachie Pooped" layout :)

CherryTat
Cherry Cola

Post by CherryTat »

I was so happy for Peachie I had to say it twice..lol..

Ayla
Cherry Addict

Post by Ayla »

CherryTat wrote:I was so happy for Peachie I had to say it twice..lol..
LOL!!! There's another simple pleasure....you made me laugh!
 Image Image

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Glad to hear the kitty is doing better! I agree...scrap this memory! lol

I had a second simple pleasure today: it was happy haircut day for me. I love to have my hair cut!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

it's a beautiful sunny day in Pittsburgh and I have the windows open a little
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 94

Post by Monroe1218 »

My simple pleasure was a Birthday Cake shake from Zaxby's.... (No chocolate whipped cream on top for me though!) It was delicious!
Rebecca

Return to “General Talk”