Only 5 more weeks!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 227

Only 5 more weeks!

Post by AlwaysHappy »

Until my dd's weddiing! I'm so nervous. We've been planning this since last November. All of the big things are taken care of, but there are a hundred small details that need tended to. My dd lives about 100 miles from me, so it's been trips back and forth and a lot of time spent on the phone and computer. Planning a wedding long distance isn't easy, but it will be so worth it when the day finally gets here. My dd is as calm as can be and I don't know how she does it.
Image ImageImage

pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1052

Re: Only 5 more weeks!

Post by pawprints »

Barb I can't believe it is so close! How exciting! I'm sure everything is going to turn out wonderful, and soon after there will be many beautiful scrappy pages in your gallery!

Image Image Image

Judy19
Sweet Cherry Pie

Post by Judy19 »

AlwaysHappy wrote:Until my dd's weddiing! I'm so nervous. We've been planning this since last November. All of the big things are taken care of, but there are a hundred small details that need tended to. My dd lives about 100 miles from me, so it's been trips back and forth and a lot of time spent on the phone and computer. Planning a wedding long distance isn't easy, but it will be so worth it when the day finally gets here. My dd is as calm as can be and I don't know how she does it.
So understand how you feel. My dd´s wedding is near here three weeks from today!!! Everything finally seems to be coming together, but as you said - so many small details to attend to yet. And dd is so far away in Wisconsin - we spend time - sometimes hours - every night on Skype (what people did before Skype I hate to remember!). Hopefully after this is over (and I reallly don´t want to see it over as she and new husband, her sister and husband, and our only grandson will be here too! - along with dd´d baptismal godparents from Las Vegas etc etc etc. - new son-in-law´w family is coming from opposite end of Brazil), I hope to figure out how to post LO´s in the Gallery and then I won´t feel like such an intruder when I speak here on the Message Board.
fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

Hope the next few weeks go smoothly for you. Enjoy the process. Just remember, that in the end, just have fun at the wedding and don't sweat the little things.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

So exciting!! I suggest making a list of the "small things". Hopefully things will continue to go nice and smooth for ya'll. :)
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures. Next to baby pics, I love looking at wedding photos.

Lynda
AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola

Post by AlwaysHappy »

Judy19 wrote:
AlwaysHappy wrote:Until my dd's weddiing! I'm so nervous. We've been planning this since last November. All of the big things are taken care of, but there are a hundred small details that need tended to. My dd lives about 100 miles from me, so it's been trips back and forth and a lot of time spent on the phone and computer. Planning a wedding long distance isn't easy, but it will be so worth it when the day finally gets here. My dd is as calm as can be and I don't know how she does it.
So understand how you feel. My dd´s wedding is near here three weeks from today!!! Everything finally seems to be coming together, but as you said - so many small details to attend to yet. And dd is so far away in Wisconsin - we spend time - sometimes hours - every night on Skype (what people did before Skype I hate to remember!). Hopefully after this is over (and I reallly don´t want to see it over as she and new husband, her sister and husband, and our only grandson will be here too! - along with dd´d baptismal godparents from Las Vegas etc etc etc. - new son-in-law´w family is coming from opposite end of Brazil), I hope to figure out how to post LO´s in the Gallery and then I won´t feel like such an intruder when I speak here on the Message Board.
Congrats! Wishing the couple and everyone the very best. Please don't feel like an intruder. It took me awhile to learn how to upload to the gallery. It's not hard, just a matter of having the time to sit down and do it. LOL But who has time when you're planning a wedding right! My scrappy time as been taking second place to the wedding plans. You just go ahead and chat away.
Image ImageImage

AlwaysHappy
Cherry Cola

Post by AlwaysHappy »

blbabe1234 wrote:So exciting!! I suggest making a list of the "small things". Hopefully things will continue to go nice and smooth for ya'll. :)
Thanks for the reminder to make a list. Normally I am a list maker, but lately I've been relying on my brain. LOL Not such a good thing when you're 63 years old. I'm going to pull out a notebook and start writing. I just know we are going to get to the church and not have everything we need. I know you haven't been married very long, so if you have any tips, I would be interested.
Image ImageImage

anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

Wow that is exciting. Hope it continues to go smoothly.
kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Post by kguercio »

How exciting! It is all the little details that cause you to freak out, but it will all come together! Enjoy all the fun times!
****Kelly****

Return to “General Talk”