Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Re: Oh boy... here I go again!
Ayla wrote:Congrats again! What school will you actually be studying at? (poor grammar but I'm tired lol)

I'm going to the University of St. Thomas for Counseling Psychology. :) I'm starting with a M.A., but will likely proceed and either get a Psy.D. (Doctorate in Psychology) there, or a Ph.D. somewhere else.

I'm ready to commit to 2-3 more years of school right now, but I want to see where life takes me before I take on yet ANOTHER 3-4 for a doctorate :)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

AWESOME!! Congrats!!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

1grandma wrote:This is such good news! Congratulations. But, will you have time to scrap? You might have to rethink your priorities here. LOL

I don't think it'll be any worse than now (in fact, probably better - fewer extraneous obligations), and I'm probably not going to work much this summer so there'll be plenty of time there... :-D :-D I've planned ahead :D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

Congrats!
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I'm a little late but, CONGRATS!!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

1grandma

Cherry Addict

amberella wrote:
1grandma wrote:This is such good news! Congratulations. But, will you have time to scrap? You might have to rethink your priorities here. LOL

I don't think it'll be any worse than now (in fact, probably better - fewer extraneous obligations), and I'm probably not going to work much this summer so there'll be plenty of time there... :-D :-D I've planned ahead :D
Well, that is great. I am happy for you. You will do really well, I know. And you have planned ahead which is really good. Nice to have a scrappy room!
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee