Note To Self Re: Brain Droppings

Moderator: ACOT Employee

cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Note To Self Re: Brain Droppings

Post by cynderellaj »

So I finally opened one of the "Brain Droppings" threads today and I laughed so hard. I had to go do a search for all of the previous Brain Droppings posts...BIG mistake!! You can not read all of them in one sitting because you may give yourself a hernia from laughing SO HARD!!! Honest, my stomach and my throat hurt from laughing so hard. The neighbors are thinking I might need the men with the little white coats because I have obviously lost it..I never laugh like that. I for sure will be reading these threads when they are posted in the future...but only one at a time to avoid health problems **LOL**

THANK YOU Stonelion for bringing so much laughter into my life....please keep posting these brain droppings :-)
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Re: Note To Self Re: Brain Droppings

Post by cort »

cynderellaj wrote:So I finally opened one of the "Brain Droppings" threads today and I laughed so hard. I had to go do a search for all of the previous Brain Droppings posts...BIG mistake!! You can not read all of them in one sitting because you may give yourself a hernia from laughing SO HARD!!! Honest, my stomach and my throat hurt from laughing so hard. The neighbors are thinking I might need the men with the little white coats because I have obviously lost it..I never laugh like that. I for sure will be reading these threads when they are posted in the future...but only one at a time to avoid health problems **LOL**

THANK YOU Stonelion for bringing so much laughter into my life....please keep posting these brain droppings :-)

the one about the trip to the drug store was too funny!
ImageImage
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

I agree - please keep posting!!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1054

Post by pawprints »

I actually think she could write a book containing all of these brain droppings! She really is so much fun and I just love her style!

Image Image Image

grirosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 91

Post by grirosa »

Yes, you are right, she is a really funny gal :)
Griselda
Image ImageImage
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

Yep--great writing! Very funny!
sugar_crystalz
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by sugar_crystalz »

I love them too!
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!
stonelion
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 20

Post by stonelion »

pawprints wrote:I actually think she could write a book containing all of these brain droppings! She really is so much fun and I just love her style!

I would love to write a book. I would need to find an already interested publisher to do so. My SIL is a professional, published writer of childrens' literature and I see what she goes through. It is a very, very tough thing to break into when you are doing it full time, never mind the extremely part time effort entailed with these. Newspapers are hard too. The one piece I had many years ago in the Boston Globe only got a reading because at the time I knew someone on the staff.

That having been said, if anyone has connections in the publishing world, I'm all ears. ;)
Image Image Image Image Image
<SQUIRREL>

Visit my blog at: http://stonechips.blogspot.com/
stonelion
Cherry Blossom

Post by stonelion »

cynderellaj wrote:So I finally opened one of the "Brain Droppings" threads today and I laughed so hard. I had to go do a search for all of the previous Brain Droppings posts...BIG mistake!! You can not read all of them in one sitting because you may give yourself a hernia from laughing SO HARD!!! Honest, my stomach and my throat hurt from laughing so hard. The neighbors are thinking I might need the men with the little white coats because I have obviously lost it..I never laugh like that. I for sure will be reading these threads when they are posted in the future...but only one at a time to avoid health problems **LOL**

You are most welcome! I am happy I to be the bearer of laughter. Almost every day something strikes me and that starts the random thought spiral whose end result is what you have been reading. I can't tell you how rewarding it is to know my contributions are appreciated.

Carol
<SQUIRREL>

killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I smile, laugh and am totally addicted!!! :inlove:
dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

I look forward to them too...so funny! :-D
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

I totally agree

I cannot believe I have not been reading them and now my employees are positive I have finally completely lost it!!!!

Keep them coming PELASE
Image \ ImageImage
handerful
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 430

Post by handerful »

stonelion wrote:
pawprints wrote:I actually think she could write a book containing all of these brain droppings! She really is so much fun and I just love her style!

I would love to write a book. I would need to find an already interested publisher to do so. My SIL is a professional, published writer of childrens' literature and I see what she goes through. It is a very, very tough thing to break into when you are doing it full time, never mind the extremely part time effort entailed with these. Newspapers are hard too. The one piece I had many years ago in the Boston Globe only got a reading because at the time I knew someone on the staff.

That having been said, if anyone has connections in the publishing world, I'm all ears. ;)

Do you have a blog? These days people become famous on the internet, for seemingly innocent rants like yours....
Image Image
RACHEL
stonelion
Cherry Blossom

Post by stonelion »

handerful wrote:
stonelion wrote:

Do you have a blog? These days people become famous on the internet, for seemingly innocent rants like yours....
Where would you suggest? And BTW - I can't imagine being famous, can you? The idea that you can't go out in public without people recognizing you. <shudder>

Plus I have the best audience right here - everyone is so kind and accepting. Can't imagine finding that on the internet at large . . .
<SQUIRREL>

1momma
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 9

Post by 1momma »

I just discovered them last week and LOVE them too.

Thanks for the laughs
GeriNY
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by GeriNY »

I agree, reading these posts are LOL fun.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)
PurpleGoddess
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 10

Post by PurpleGoddess »

I agree with everyone else. I have been enjoying them right along. Whenever I see a new one I jump on it right away and they keep getting funnier and funnier. LOVE IT! What a lovely treasure you are! Please keep writing. They are marvelous! Hugs and Thank you, Diane

Return to “General Talk”