Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

LuvUMore

Cherry Picker

Re: So, what's been getting on your nerves today?
montana_girl wrote:Went for my 8 mile training run this morning and now I'm cold (can't seem to warm up) and tired... but I want to scrap! Maybe cruising the gallery will motivate me...

That is awesome!! WTG! It's beautiful here, I'mt hinking about a bike ride, but I have scrappy stuff all over the dining room table right now...
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

PezKat wrote:
amberella wrote:I'm having one of those mornings where I just can't wake up... no ambition to do anything... and to top it off, the boyfriend is playing a computer game (on the TV, no less) that he played ALL DANG DAY yesterday and it's driving me crazy... how can anyone play a game for soooo long?!?!

What's been annoying you this morning? Slow computer? Burnt toast? Teenage pop idols?

That's too funny, because I was just thinking about how glad I am that DH understands my online involvement, because he plays computer games! Mainly one, but he's also involved in the community (he's a game master, does some designing & modding, etc.). And it depends on the game, but I have some I could play for hours & hours so I can relate to that too!

I don't think it would be so bad if he hadn't played all day yesterday, too... and if it didn't commandeer the television so that I could have background noise that made sense... as it is, it's a bunch of half sentences because he never waits for the character to finish talking before he moves on... *sigh*
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

montana_girl wrote:Went for my 8 mile training run this morning and now I'm cold (can't seem to warm up) and tired... but I want to scrap! Maybe cruising the gallery will motivate me...
8 miles! you are my hero!!

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I decided to sit in the living room to play some games for a while instead of hunching over at my desk which made my shoulders ache yesterday. My boyfriend decided at that moment to start vaccuming the living room. 1. He does NOT ever help me clean! 2. Why NOW?
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

handerful

Cherry Cropper

My wonderful, dear, beautiful 8 year old daughter is standing next to me asking "why did you write that?" after every post.
Image Image
RACHEL

LuvUMore

Cherry Picker

handerful wrote:My wonderful, dear, beautiful 8 year old daughter is standing next to me asking "why did you write that?" after every post.
LOL awww thats cute....
August Goal 1/10 layouts 9/20 cards
Mini Album for Mom

ImageImageImageImage Image

katarria

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ha, great subject!!

Pretty much everything ;)

DH has been leaving stuff for me to pick up all over the house, MIL is here for another marathon visit, BFF is complaining about her baby shower, diaper rash issues with our cloth dipes, still haven't figured out a photo for my 365 project today...and I've only scrapped ONE layout since the crop began. Oh, and can I just mention again that MIL is here for another marathon visit. UGH.
~Kathy
{hopelessly addicted}

Filling my basket with all of the new goodies :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee