We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

Blogs??
I finally posted something in my blog today-OMG why do I not blog more often?? I have not blogged for so long and really miss reading everyones blogs too. If you want me to look at yours send me your link to your blog and I will leave some love for you :) I am keeping up better on mine starting TODAY:)

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Blogs??
Love your blog. The winter pictures are beautiful. Thanks for the post :)

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

Croppinmama wrote:Love your blog. The winter pictures are beautiful. Thanks for the post :)

Thank You for looking at it:)

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

http://passionsobsessionsconfessions.blogspot.com/ I guess I need to ask Josh if I can post something about the baby on it. Haven't posted in several days.
Image Charlene

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

You should post more often, we all should and have a blog page here to link when we do.
Joyce 

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Great blog!! I am terrible at blogging. Doesn't help that I work all the time and I can't post from work. LOL It's been at least 6 weeks since I last blogged :?

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I'm finally blogging again after a long hiatus....nothing too exciting though and most of what I post there I've already shared with my fellow Cherries! But if you are really bored, my blog link is in my siggy.
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Love blog posts! I'm going to check out yours. Link to mine is in my siggy :)
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

My blog is www.karenscreativeramblings.blogspot.com Please feel free to stop by anytime.
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

-Shannon- wrote:Love blog posts! I'm going to check out yours. Link to mine is in my siggy :)

Shannon, Your photography is Amazing!!! What an inspiration you are...I love photography and I loved looking at your blog. What kind of camera do you have and also..how do you get things in the background to look fuzzy or blurred like the one of the Bride with the pink flowers in the background? Really wanting to learn this technique.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I haven't posted for so long, I'd be ashamed to leave my blog info here. Love yours!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee