Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: FRIDAY NITE CHIT CHAT ****HERE****
love your pics Amanda, esp when you wrote the date in the snow!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

CherryTat wrote: The internet is on all computers- we have 5 on our unit. They do block Facebook, but other than that, as long as the work gets done, they don't seem to care. It keeps me sane when things are slow! Of course there are nights I don't get near it even if I wanted to!
We have access, but I get crap if I do much on the internet. Of course, scoping out travel sites doens't seem to raise as much eyebrow as my interest in a scrapbook site! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Ayla wrote:
CherryTat wrote: The internet is on all computers- we have 5 on our unit. They do block Facebook, but other than that, as long as the work gets done, they don't seem to care. It keeps me sane when things are slow! Of course there are nights I don't get near it even if I wanted to!
We have access, but I get crap if I do much on the internet. Of course, scoping out travel sites doens't seem to raise as much eyebrow as my interest in a scrapbook site! lol
That's part of why I got a new cell phone...better internet access lol.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:

Hmmm, and would it be a male scoping out the travel site?
Laurie

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

My favorite show is back on, YAY!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:
Ayla wrote:

Hmmm, and would it be a male scoping out the travel site?
Nope....2 of the other night shift nurses. I get a little irritated, so I just go find a computer in a corner and cruise anyway lol. We can't get on FAcebook either.
 Image Image

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

thanks. I can't take credit for the date thing. My friend did it last year when we got snow. Now that I think about it we have had snow the last few years. Last year was more than today but still nothing major.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Ok. Let's have a taste of crop.

In honor of our chat theme - Cherries - points to the first person that can find something in the store from my fav paper line!
Laurie

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

Just stopping in to say "HI"
Been baking cakes today for the big Birthday parties tomorrow~

I have a boy that turned 9 today and a girl that turns 7 on Sunday

We are having a joint birthday party tomorrow

Princess Belle and Lego cakes

Hope everyone is doing good tonight
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

dshepard

Cherry Bing

I have snow pics too! First is our new house surrounded by snow, the 2nd is the view from our living room out over the backyard. I don't know how much we actually got, but the drifts got a little high. The kids here missed school 4 days.
Image Image
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

beachlover wrote:love your pics Amanda, esp when you wrote the date in the snow!!!

I agree....Amanda your photos were cool to look at. I also liked the idea of the date in the snow. I wish I would have thought of that back on 12/12/2010. That is when MN got their big snowstorm.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mkcdaisy wrote:thanks. I can't take credit for the date thing. My friend did it last year when we got snow. Now that I think about it we have had snow the last few years. Last year was more than today but still nothing major.

If you think about it, we've had it 4 years running! Dec 2008, Dec 2009, Jan 2010, and now Feb 2011!
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I'm going to take the rug rats to the circus tomorrow....what is everyone's favorite part of the circus? Anything that gives you the creeps? Oldest DD absolutely HATES clowns. they don't bother me.
 Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I wanna share my snow pic too :-D :-D

Here are my "men" hard at work cleaning the drive from Snowmegadon 2011

~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

candykane wrote:Just stopping in to say "HI"

Hi Candy!

Happy Birthday to your kiddos!
Laurie

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

here laurie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have internet access at work but every time I log on to ACOT from there it's really slow, and freezes. Often when I open it, I cannot see pics, just links... I think it's our IT ppl trying to tell me I shouldn't be on this site... although my co-worker is on Facebook stalking ppl all day and she has no problems.... someone's hating the Cherries :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I have 2 boys that are 2 days shy of 2 years apart...they are 10 and 12 now.
 Image Image

dshepard

Cherry Bing

meteechtap wrote:I wanna share my snow pic too :-D :-D

Here are my "men" hard at work cleaning the drive from Snowmegadon 2011

Cute! I wanted to take DD out to play in it, but I was pretty busy and the wind chills here were just crazy. But they say we're getting more, so hopefully we'll get to play in it then.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Will there be pics of those super cute sounding cakes???
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee