mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Re: FRIDAY NITE CHIT CHAT ****HERE****
water for me

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:
koala1966 wrote::bluelol: Hello ladies - drive by chatter here! :bluelol: I was scrapping and forgot to join at 9.

At least you got some scrapping in :)

Agreed. I had picked out some pics before we started chatting. But my fingers have not left the keyboard much.
Laurie

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ayla wrote:
milmomma wrote:LOL, not everytime. Once Nancy I think asked it, or maybe it was Laurie. I had to ask something silly, like what color is your toliet ;)
It's not the same when Brittney doesn't ask this! It;s a requirement! lol

Lol, requirement, I'll keep that in mind!

sounds like lots of coke drinkers/dp drinkers around tonight? What happen to all the alcohol, don't ya know the 4th is the Lunar New Year. A reason to celebrate and drink! I did last night and wow! LOL :)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

milmomma wrote:
beachlover wrote:
milmomma wrote:Howdy! So what color are your underwear?? hehehe :-D
Brittney!!!! you ask that every time!!! :-D :winkb:

LOL, not everytime. Once Nancy I think asked it, or maybe it was Laurie. I had to ask something silly, like what color is your toliet ;)

I've asked it before...it makes me giggle! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

mkcdaisy wrote:water for me

Ditto!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Retiree3 wrote:Is everyone getting excited about the crop?

Wish I could. My company is having a mandatory retreat all day Friday and most of Saturday. And that's the weekend before I move.
Laurie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ok since I am new....how does an online crop work?
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

:?
mgehrke wrote:
koala1966 wrote::bluelol: Hello ladies - drive by chatter here! :bluelol: I was scrapping and forgot to join at 9.

what is scrapping??? :winkb: I have not scrapped since I finished my dil's album on 12-31 :? been organizing and taking lots of pics, but I cannot get any mojo to do anything!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

milmomma wrote:sounds like lots of coke drinkers/dp drinkers around tonight? What happen to all the alcohol, don't ya know the 4th is the Lunar New Year. A reason to celebrate and drink! I did last night and wow! LOL :)
I don't have any,....haven't made a trip to Muskegon for my favorite wine in a few months. So I resort to the diet Coke.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

milmomma wrote:
Ayla wrote:
milmomma wrote:LOL, not everytime. Once Nancy I think asked it, or maybe it was Laurie. I had to ask something silly, like what color is your toliet ;)
It's not the same when Brittney doesn't ask this! It;s a requirement! lol

Lol, requirement, I'll keep that in mind!

sounds like lots of coke drinkers/dp drinkers around tonight? What happen to all the alcohol, don't ya know the 4th is the Lunar New Year. A reason to celebrate and drink! I did last night and wow! LOL :)

You missed cruising by the Tiki Bar thread - they really hand up the drinks.
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

beachlover wrote::?
mgehrke wrote:

what is scrapping??? :winkb: I have not scrapped since I finished my dil's album on 12-31 :? been organizing and taking lots of pics, but I cannot get any mojo to do anything!
I'm scrapping silly stuff....like the demise of poor Mouse and the adoption of Shmouse!
 Image Image

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Sigh......I wish was scrapping.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote::?
mgehrke wrote:

Try a page maps sketch, or re-arranging (purging) your paper. that is always a kicker for me. I usually find something that I forgot I had, and think of something that I need to use it for!
Laurie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:

Wish I could. My company is having a mandatory retreat all day Friday and most of Saturday. And that's the weekend before I move.
I am since I was away for the last one! really can't wait to start seeing the classes posted so I can start shopping! since I haven't been scrapping, I won't let myself shop either :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

I need to scrap my acrylic album for my crop class!
Image~Angie~

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

letumom wrote:
milmomma wrote:Lol, requirement, I'll keep that in mind!

You missed cruising by the Tiki Bar thread - they really hand up the drinks.

Guess I did. I had to work on some stuff for CT's and then did some boxing. Just got sitted to relax with water in time to catch some chat time ;)
How ya been doing? When do you move?

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:

Ok since I am new....how does an online crop work?

Check out the threads here: http://www.acherryontop.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=335

There will be lots of challenges, classes, and games. Plus a whole bunch of chatting!!!
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

The ware house sale is the same weekend as the crop! That makes me sad......
 Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

koala1966 wrote: At least you got some scrapping in :)
what is scrapping??? :winkb: I have not scrapped since I finished my dil's album on 12-31 :? been organizing and taking lots of pics, but I cannot get any mojo to do anything![/quote]
I'm scrapping silly stuff....like the demise of poor Mouse and the adoption of Shmouse![/quote]

Loved your LO by the way.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

gine

Cherry Garcia

Working Saturday night...so I'm off Friday and Saturday... YAY, I am :-D
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee