Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: FRIDAY NITE CHIT CHAT ****HERE****
I'll be back in a few...DS is calling.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

nun69 wrote:hiya girls!

Anggggieeeee!!!!
Laurie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

hi Angie!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote:
letumom wrote:So on the teaser thread I threw out a little challenge, did anyone see it?
was it that you wanted to see snow pics?

Nope, just some Cherry fun!
Laurie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:
kittymomma wrote:HI girls! Just getting here! I haven't read through the thread yet....having trouble concentrating--I am worried about one of our kitties....oh and I turned 40.....I am just feeling a little weepy...(maybe I am getting my period)

What is the matter with the kitty? Don't be weepy about turning 40. I am 46 and really can't wait to be 50. Age has never really bothered me. I have been this way forever. I remember telling my mom that I couldn't wait to be 30. It bothered her so much because I am the oldest of 4 and that meant that she was getting older too.

for the longest time, I remember my mom always saying that she was 29 and holding. Up until the year I turned 30, then it was 39 and holding. She gave up after that. LOL!
Laurie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

ooohhh, it was one of my friends that used to live up north and now lives down south, silly girl MISSSES the snow and she wanted to see the snow pics!!! I knew someone did!!!

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

30 was just another age to me

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote:ooohhh, it was one of my friends that used to live up north and now lives down south, silly girl MISSSES the snow and she wanted to see the snow pics!!! I knew someone did!!!

Unfortunately, I only got ice - but Amanda and Kim got lots of snow. So did Barb!
Laurie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I think we have a *chance* of flurries again in the am, but doubt it will turn into anything... I am ready for the cold to go away!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

beachlover wrote:I think we have a *chance* of flurries again in the am, but doubt it will turn into anything... I am ready for the cold to go away!

I know that yesterday pm everyone was really thinking it would all pass us by, but then night fell, and boy did it get cold. Same thing tonight - whatever melted is going to freeze again.

But then tomorrow afternoon, its supposed to be up to 50...then I'll be ready to get out.
Laurie

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

working on my snow pics to show though it wasn't alot

beachlover

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:
beachlover wrote:I think we have a *chance* of flurries again in the am, but doubt it will turn into anything... I am ready for the cold to go away!

I know that yesterday pm everyone was really thinking it would all pass us by, but then night fell, and boy did it get cold. Same thing tonight - whatever melted is going to freeze again.

But then tomorrow afternoon, its supposed to be up to 50...then I'll be ready to get out.
oh, 50!!! I'd probably do just about anything to be at that temp right about now! 2-3 more months....

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

letumom wrote:

We can only dream of temps of 50. I do believe it was in the 30's today.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

We had ice here. I haven't seen that in about 10 years.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

ncokely

Cherry Cola

We had 13 inches, but I haven't taken any pics yet!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

40is just another age too :) then you dye your hair pink :)
Image~Angie~

beachlover

Cherry Addict

where is everyone.... someone needs to keep me awake or tell me it's okay to close my other eye and go to sleep :-D :winkb:

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

and after I spent 7 hours in my car back in Nov with 3 NOT so happy kids, you guys can keep all that damn snow!
Image~Angie~

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

nun69 wrote:40is just another age too :) then you dye your hair pink :)

Cute picture by the way :-D
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

nun69 wrote:40is just another age too :) then you dye your hair pink :)

Or at least add some tints to hide the absences!
Laurie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee