Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: FRIDAY NITE CHIT CHAT ****HERE****
beachlover wrote:
Ayla wrote:He's in Georgia now...initially thought he was looking at deploying in early 2012. But now he thinks he'll be assigned to a unit that will train for emergency management assistance. And that unit probalby won't deploy until early 2013...... but to Somalia!!!! That was unexpected lol.
at least he has longer before deployment, and it could change before now and then right?

will he get to come home for a visit soon?
He was home for 3 weeks at Christmas...it was awesome, after him being in Korea for a year. I told him I don't expect him to come home every time, this is MY chance to see new places too! I'm planning to go down there late summer or early fall. I've never been further south that Dayton Ohio! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mgehrke wrote:
Tomorrow is going to be great and I can't wait. In MN we are having a winter carnival. This year is the 125 year celebration. We are going to go and look at the ice sculptures. I went to look at them today, because they are right next door to were I work, and wouldn't you know it my camera was dead. So DH said he would like to see them and is taking me tomorrow :)

Too cool! Have fun and don't forget to post your pics!
Laurie

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

HI girls! Just getting here! I haven't read through the thread yet....having trouble concentrating--I am worried about one of our kitties....oh and I turned 40.....I am just feeling a little weepy...(maybe I am getting my period)

beachlover

Cherry Addict

mgehrke wrote:I think it's a control thing with them - I tried to get Xmas pics and my two just had scowly faces - in the end I just left them outside and went inside - very mad and hurt. Tomorrow is a new day and a new phot op

Tomorrow is going to be great and I can't wait. In MN we are having a winter carnival. This year is the 125 year celebration. We are going to go and look at the ice sculptures. I went to look at them today, because they are right next door to were I work, and wouldn't you know it my camera was dead. So DH said he would like to see them and is taking me tomorrow :)[/quote]
oh, what a shame your camera was dead when you could have gotten shots without other people all over! I hope you can get lots of great photos tomorrow and enjoy the day with your hubby (and leave the scowling brat behind :winkb: )
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Ayla

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:
mgehrke wrote:
Tomorrow is going to be great and I can't wait. In MN we are having a winter carnival. This year is the 125 year celebration. We are going to go and look at the ice sculptures. I went to look at them today, because they are right next door to were I work, and wouldn't you know it my camera was dead. So DH said he would like to see them and is taking me tomorrow :)

Too cool! Have fun and don't forget to post your pics!
Snow fest was in Frankenmuth last weekend....lots of snow sculptures. But the kids were sick and I didn't watn them out in the cold. And I'm SURE not going out in the cold by myself! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

hello all. I'm here and the party can start HAHAHA

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

kittymomma wrote:HI girls! Just getting here! I haven't read through the thread yet....having trouble concentrating--I am worried about one of our kitties....oh and I turned 40.....I am just feeling a little weepy...(maybe I am getting my period)

Hi, glad you could join us, but sorry to hear about your kitty!
Laurie

beachlover

Cherry Addict

kittymomma wrote:HI girls! Just getting here! I haven't read through the thread yet....having trouble concentrating--I am worried about one of our kitties....oh and I turned 40.....I am just feeling a little weepy...(maybe I am getting my period)
no need to be weepy!!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!! :-D :-D :-D it's true, you're only as old as you feel.... or is it you're only as old as you act... (well, you pick:winkb: )

Ayla

Cherry Addict

mkcdaisy wrote:hello all. I'm here and the party can start HAHAHA
Welcome...did you find the planner pages you were looking for?
 Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

mkcdaisy wrote:hello all. I'm here and the party can start HAHAHA

Yay, Mandy! Let's PAAAAAHHHHHH TEEEEEE!!!!!
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Happy birthday....celebrate it... you aren't bound by traditions, and you can do ANYTHING you want to do!!! What's wrong with the kitty?
 Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

hey Amanda!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

So on the teaser thread I threw out a little challenge, did anyone see it?
Laurie

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Unfortunately I turn the big 5-0 in a couple of months, so I would take 40 again!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

beachlover wrote:
no need to be weepy!!!! Happy Happy Birthday!!!! :-D :-D :-D it's true, you're only as old as you feel.... or is it you're only as old as you act... (well, you pick:winkb: )
If we're only as old as we act, I will perpetually be about 14 lol.
 Image Image

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

hiya girls!
Image~Angie~

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

yep found it in the template folder where it should have been and was. Just somehow missed it :?

beachlover

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:So on the teaser thread I threw out a little challenge, did anyone see it?
was it that you wanted to see snow pics?

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

ncokely wrote:Unfortunately I turn the big 5-0 in a couple of months, so I would take 40 again!!!

I remember the days when we thought that was so establishment! Now we are they!
Laurie

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

What is the matter with the kitty? Don't be weepy about turning 40. I am 46 and really can't wait to be 50. Age has never really bothered me. I have been this way forever. I remember telling my mom that I couldn't wait to be 30. It bothered her so much because I am the oldest of 4 and that meant that she was getting older too.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee