We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Ask Away
lastonehom wrote:Ooooh I love MN! Do you live close to an Archivers?

Don't stress about graduation, and the relationship w/ your daughter. They always go thru this 'I'm graduating soon and I know everthing' stage. It will pass, graduation will happen, and after a few bumps, they will return to normal:-D
Yes, I do live close to an Archivers. It is funny right in the same area is a Michaels and down the road is a Joann's. I think I was blessed. When I go scrappy shopping of course I have to hit all 3 before I head home.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I see from your Bio that you love to read...me too. Are you reading anything now? When do you read the most...weekends, at night, on vacation ....etc??

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Croppinmama wrote:Very good advice, this is good stuff. I love planning and trying to stay organized. I didn't even think about the tent rental ahead of time. I was just going to call a couple of weeks before...now I'm looking up the phone number to Taylor Rental!!. I have been looking at some cute layouts when she was little and will hang them up on a deocrative screen room divider. We just got done with the college and scholarship stuff & the dreadful FASFA crap so now I can devote the next few months on the party. Thank you for giving me inspiration :)
For sure don't leave the rentals til a couple of weeks before. You will find that everything is already reserved. If you call them now they might tell you to wait until around April, but I would still call and talk to them. That way you can get your prices. I would also stop by the rental store and pick up a brochure. That way if you looked through it, it will give you of ideas to rental other things if you needed.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Croppinmama wrote:I see from your Bio that you love to read...me too. Are you reading anything now? When do you read the most...weekends, at night, on vacation ....etc??
Currently I have a book in my work bag by Linda Howard called Blood Born. I have not started this book yet. I usuall read on my lunch break but lately I have been on ACOT. I like to read on the week-ends if I am not scrapping all day. And now that I have to travel a bit this month for work, I will read on the plane and at night at the hotel.

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

What do you do to pamper yourself? Believe me, I need suggestions!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

MimaScraps wrote:What do you do to pamper yourself? Believe me, I need suggestions!!
Sometimes it might be a new hairstyle with a color (going today after work). Mostly it is new scrappy stuff. Maybe a new outfit. I really want to do a day spa sometime soon or a girl's weekend away.

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

How is the weather?

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

kittymomma wrote:How is the weather?
We got our snow yesterday only about 5 inches. Today it is sunny and windy. The temp is 7 but with the windchill it is -9.

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

What was the funnest vacation you ever went on? :) Yes, I am thinking of vacation right about now in this below 0 weather..lol

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

threeloves4me wrote:What was the funnest vacation you ever went on? :) Yes, I am thinking of vacation right about now in this below 0 weather..lol
Well this should warm you up. My DH and I spent our 10th wedding anniversery in the Bahamas. We had to most amazing time. We went to Freeport instead of Nasau. We heard that Nasau is more touresty then Freeport. I am so glad that we listened. We stayed at a hotel called Pelican Inn. It was right in the marina so we could watch the crusie ships come in. We would walk out the backside of the hotel onto the boardwalk to all of the little shops. If I could, I would leave and go there tomorrow. The water is so blue it is amazing. Oh and we also swam with the dolphins. Again..........AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Thank you Ladies for helping me get this far. After this post I only need 10 more. I had a fun time with this as well.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Oh, this is where we need Leslie and Britt...so I'll ask their questions if you still need posts! Feel free to answer them in separate postings.......

In honor of Leslie.....who is your favorite cherry? Is it mmmeeeeeee?

In honor of Britt..... what color are your panties?

Hope you aren't offended by these.....their questions always make me laugh!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

What is your favorite time of the year?
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

What's your favorite color?
[

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Do you like to travel?
[

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ayla wrote:Oh, this is where we need Leslie and Britt...so I'll ask their questions if you still need posts! Feel free to answer them in separate postings.......

Of course my favorite Cherry is you!!!!

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ayla wrote:Oh, this is where we need Leslie and Britt...so I'll ask their questions if you still need posts! Feel free to answer them in separate postings.......

Orange and White

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh hevans no. I am not offended. They made me laugh too.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind and how many?
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Retiree3 wrote:What is your favorite time of the year?
The time between Spring and Summer. It is so nice in MN. Temps high 60's low 70's. Not too much rain and no humidity.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee