Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: I ran over my....
I was afraid I'd start crying due to your subject line. But glad your package was okay. Have fun playing with the goodies.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

OMG! That would have been terrible if anything had suffered. Glad all is well. Maybe it's time for a talking with your local carrier.
Laurie

amberella

Cherry Bomb

WOAH! I can't believe someone thought putting a package in front of a garage door would be a good idea!! I'm sooo glad your Sew easy stuff survived, and that everything else was okay, too!!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Sure glad nothing was damaged!! Doesn't seem overly brilliant to put a package in front of the garage door vehicles back out of now, does it?
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Lucky girl!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

The scrapping gods were looking down on you for sure!!!

Lynda

kguercio

Cherry Bing

OMG, I cannot believe everything was ok!
****Kelly****

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

EEEK! I'll bet your heart stopped for a second! Glad everything survived!

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

I'm so glad your box of goodies is ok. I would ask the PO to put your packages on the porch intead of in the driveway by the garage. We live in the country, Most days when my packages come the come to the door with them. If I'm not home they leave them on the porch.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

that's aweful scary! I have to say our post office is good about bringing the boxes up to the house when they don't fit in the mailbox, unlike the other carriers.... UPS throws them against the garage while Fex Ex tosses them in the bushes at the front (there is a sign saying we don't use the front door, please use back - we are on a hwy - drive is on the side) - guess I should be grateful that when I come home at night into the driveway, I can see the brown boxes agaist the white doors :winkb: Ahhh, we all can't have the perfect job! Geri, glad everything was okay! ACOT rocks!!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

I had to go to the post office today to send out a bunch of papers and I mentioned what had happened yesterday and asked her to leave message for our carrier to bring packages to the front door. The rep at the counter even thought leaving a package in front of a garage door was not a good idea. Aim just so happy everything was okay. This was the second time I had run over a package. Two Christmases ago I ran over a package of chocolates my sister had sent us. That one for the most part wasn't salvagable except for a package of choclate covered espresso beans that dh likes. Well I'm hoping for now on the packages will be on our front porch.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee