Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ScoobyDoo26

Cherry Tart

I need help finding......
Hi Everybody!

I know what I'm about to say will probably freak some people out. (sorry!)

I have 4 rats. Two boys and two 6-week baby girls.:inlove: I want to make a scrapbook of them. They are my "kids". I know there's not a lot of stuff out there related to rats. I found 2 Martha Stewart punches, that I think might work. One is a mice border and the other is a single mouse/rat punch. I also found some rat stamps at amazon.com that I think I might get. But I was just curious if anybody out there had some other ideas. If they are Mice, then that's ok to. I'm looking for any ideas or suggestions on paper, stickers, embellishments..basically anything. I'm desperate! Thanks again everybody! I really appreciate it!

April, Scooby, Shaggy, Daphne, & Velma...(Can't you tell I love the Scooby Gang!) :-)
"Scooby Doo, Where Are You!"

Proud momma of 7 very spoiled Rats!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: I need help finding......
Do you own a Cricut, or know someone who does? I think there are a few carts with mice on them. Just a suggestion.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

anything with cheese on it!! :)

punch

stickers
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

I've seen stickers of Scooby and the gang!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I like the cheese embellishments!!!

Lynda

ScoobyDoo26

Cherry Tart

Unfortunatly, I don't own a Cricut. Wish I did though! Thanks everyone! Keep the ideas coming! LOL.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'd go with some Scooby themed papers for a few pages!

Let me check my cricut carts - if I find mice/rats I'll pm you and send you some :)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm with the concept of going with Scooby and the gang embbellishments for some of it -- the last time I was at my LSS there were a TON of them there

AnnMarie

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

You might try searching for cat-related products, as a lot of those have mice on them. Btw my former boss had rats as pets and they were very sweet - and smart! :)
Image Image

ScoobyDoo26

Cherry Tart

Hi Everyone!

Thanks so much for these wonderful ideas. Rats are wonderful as pets. They are smart, intelligent, cuddly, loyal

and other things. The "kids" are really appropriatly named. Daphne just cleans herself all day, guess she is just making sure she looks great, Velma is smart, and the boys, all they want to do is eat! And they are afraid of their own shadow...LOL...HAHA.

But Thanks again, Keep them coming, I appreciate it all!

April & the Gang

Scraprat

Cherry Cola

I am SO glad to hear about someone else who loves pet rats! I used to get a lot of teasing about my "babies", but it's because people kept thinking of them like "sewer rats". They're nothing like those! They are very social, loving little critters who like to play and get scratchies and give kisses just like any dog or cat!

I did answer your PM too.
Take care of you,
Deb

RitaS

Cherry Bing

I keep hearing how great white rats are as pets. Assume they come in colors like chocolate or charcoal too? Looking forward to your layouts.
I searched Magistical Memories for rat/mouse shaped chipboard and no luck. However, in the past I have made my own and it doesn't seem a mouse would be too hard. You can google for children's coloring book pages with a rat, or google rat line art, to use as a base to help you draw it out. You can scan the art to get it to the size you want - or print black line art on a strip of colored paper to make a illustrative border, or to print larger and cut out as a shape...some thoughts. In the past if I have trouble finding things I set about to make my own, with a little help from the computer.

Is anyone making Stuart Little papers?
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

HeatherDMB

Cherry Blossom

What about stuff related to the Disney/Pixar movie Ratatouille? There's probably loads of images online that you could print and use for embellishments.

I just searched "ratatouille movie" and found these pics: http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=rat ... k=&sc=2-17

Good luck!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee