Journaled my Weight Loss Journey

Moderator: ACOT Employee

RitaS
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 299

Journaled my Weight Loss Journey

Post by RitaS »

This past weekend I was going through my calendar to get dates/mileage for business tax purposed, and came across some notes and weights logged in. I decided it was time to journal about my weight loss journey. I have not yet scrapped it - debating on a mini album or several pages - my journey is not yet complete so I am leaning towards a mini. Maybe I will do both, who knows? I just need to scrap again in the near future!:)
I blogged it all so that it is written down for when I am ready to scrapbook. I finally took some after pictures, regretting almost daily that I was to disgusted w/ my body early last yet to allow a photo taken. And as I looked back through 2010 photos I was strategically placed behind people or obstacles.

If any of you have goals for weight loss this I strongly encourage you to set up a tripod or whatever and take a before picture. Cathy Z has also been blogging about her journey - very inspiring.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

Return to “General Talk”