Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scotch tape
craftyfool wrote:YUP! And I always put it in a "safe spot" too. :waiting:

so safe that even YOU can't get to it? (or find it?!) :-D
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

scrap-4-life

Cherry Bing

burkecrafts wrote:I just read this today and laughed. Late last night I had to leave a note for my son to see in the morning. I couldn't find any scotch tape so I used a zot dot :)
Ha ha!! I've done this before too! Good thing for glue dots!!
~Julie

http://www.joverby.blogspot.com/
Spellbinders DT

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I just bought a 3 pack at Walmart...and the kids don't know I have it. Let's see how long it lasts! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Janell

Cherry Cola

Yes and I thought maybe you were going to talk about how good scotch tape smells. A friend and I were discussing this the other day...yum! Love that smell, the best part about wrapping presents! :)
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

I buy bags after Christmas at 75% off--helps the old back!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

ROFL! I just found a 4 pack in the scrapping room as I was looking for SOMETHING else! Hadn't seen that particular pack since LAST Christmas!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

janello wrote:Yes and I thought maybe you were going to talk about how good scotch tape smells. A friend and I were discussing this the other day...yum! Love that smell, the best part about wrapping presents! :)
It smells good???? That's the first time I've ever heard that one! Have to admit I've never smelled it.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I solved the scissors and tape problem early on. Mom had her tape dispenser and the kids each had their own. Refills were always kept in what we call the closet of no return. If you lost your scissors you were suppose to tell me so I could get you another pair. I think the kids each ended up with three pair of scissors. There grown now! Now if I could just find that sock eating monster. I think the sock eating monster had a child that moved with me to the ranch! ;)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee