Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Houston/Katy Crop at Archiver's
I will be in Texas from December 25th to January 4th, and I'd like to get together with some of you ladies to crop! We did this last year, and I had a blast!

So here's the deal. I'm assuming that weekends work the best for everyone. Unfortunately, both Christmas and New Year's fall on Saturdays. So we're going to have to do a Sunday. Our two choices are December 26 and Jan 2. I was talking to Amanda, and we both were thinking that many people will still have company over on December 26. Sooo... January 2nd it is. Who wants to come? It's going to be realllllllly fun! I promise!

Where: Archiver's in Katy, Texas
http://www.archiversonline.com/stores/40

When: Sunday, January 2, 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM

How much: Free to crop

Possible guest list: Me, Amanda (mkcdaisy), Laurie (letumom), AnnOminous, Kim (Kilarney_Rose), Cielle (ScrapEgypt)

Also, let's use this thread for all communication because it gets really complicated if we all PM each other. This way, we'll be on the same page.
Leslie

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Houston/Katy Crop at Archiver's
Oh man!! We will be in Texas during the holidays, but we will be busy and of course, not there on January 2, 2011. Hope ya'll have fun!!

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

As far as I know that works for me!!! Did Amanda already call Archiver's?

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Works for me - so far, anyway! Hopefully I don't get a client that wants to work the weekend.
Laurie

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

:-D I'll be there!!!! I'll have to have my caretaker employed that weekend for the cattle. I'll check and see if DD wants to tag along or whether she will be back in CS getting ready for Spring Semester.

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

letumom wrote:Works for me - so far, anyway! Hopefully I don't get a client that wants to work the weekend.
Just make sure they get super drunk on New Year's Eve - then they won't want to work that weekend!! :winkb:

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

AnnOminous wrote:
letumom wrote:Works for me - so far, anyway! Hopefully I don't get a client that wants to work the weekend.
Just make sure they get super drunk on New Year's Eve - then they won't want to work that weekend!! :winkb:

Sadly, I don't think that will work. Most of them are accounting types, and don't party that much. ;)
Laurie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

So that's Laurie, Amanda, Kim, AnnOminous (I know her real name, but I'm not allowed to tell), and me! I'm going to BTT this ever so often to possibly get more ladies to come!
Leslie

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Have fun!!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

emarie803 wrote:Have fun!!

We'll miss you and Leslie (NorthernBrat).
Laurie

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

letumom wrote:

Wish I could make the drive down but I'll be visiting JMO95 for New Year's!! :-D

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

emarie803 wrote:
letumom wrote:

Wish I could make the drive down but I'll be visiting JMO95 for New Year's!! :-D

What's that?
Laurie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

I think you mean, "Who's that?"
Leslie

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Jenn here on the MB :-D

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

emarie803 wrote:Jenn here on the MB :-D

Oh, cool! Have fun!
Laurie

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

yes i still exist here just been busy busy. I haven't called, on sunday's you can just go in. I will plan on being there a few minutes before they open and claiming spots

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Amanda, when do you need to know if DD is coming with me!

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Just wanted to BTT this in case we have anyone else who wants to join. Also, I just got off the phone with Archiver's, and since there isn't a scheduled crop the day we are going, we don't have to reserve our spots, it's just first come, first serve.
Leslie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I'm thinking about signing up for the Saturday crops, then leaving the majority of my stuff overnight. We did that one other time, and Archivers was good about. Anybody else want to join me on Saturday?
Laurie

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

letumom wrote:I'm thinking about signing up for the Saturday crops, then leaving the majority of my stuff overnight. We did that one other time, and Archivers was good about. Anybody else want to join me on Saturday?

I might, but I have to first see what Larry thinks. I already have Sunday set in stone as of today! On the 3rd I have some promotional work to do with the ranch in Houston. I'll let you know by Sunday.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee