Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

TheFiberLady

Chatty Cherry

we got snow today how bout you?
Imagemy dog waiting for the other dog to come back and make her a trail to get back to the house lol.
Wendy.....love my puppies!!!!!
I made the President's list..wahooo!!!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: we got snow today how bout you?
Great picture! That snow is headed towards us, but I don't think we're supposed to get that much. Should probably check, but I tend to jsut take it as it comes.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Great picture. We only got a few flakes last night. I live in Western MA and we haven't had any snow storms yet. We haven't had a white Christmas in years. I miss snow at Christmas. I hope the other dog came back for her :)

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

burkecrafts wrote:Great picture. We only got a few flakes last night. I live in Western MA and we haven't had any snow storms yet. We haven't had a white Christmas in years. I miss snow at Christmas. I hope the other dog came back for her :)

I'm in Eastern Mass. and nothing here yet, too, which I'm grateful for. But I will hope for a few flurries (only) on Christmas Eve. ;)

Lynda

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I'm in central Indiana and it is starting to snow now. According to Mr. Weatherman, we are expecting 3 - 5 inches which is alot less than what they thought earlier in the week. The storm moved north on us, which is fine with me.
 Image ImageImage

sherry

Cherry Bing

Snowing & blowing here (Sun. a.m.) in southern Ohio. We won't get anything close to Wisconsin but we will get enough to make things a mess here. And it's C O L D !!! But I love your picture-- good grief- you people in Wisconsin must hate winter.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

We got that same as you did here in MN. We now have to go and dig out our cars, but right now it is too cold. Waiting for a bit so it can warm up even 1 degree.

ImageI would post a picture, but I can't figure out how to do it.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Well I'd say you got snow. Great photo. I'm in central NY south of Syracuse and we had a few inches of snow at the beginning of last week and Syracuse had 3 feet. I'm so glad we didn't get that much. Today we are getting rain which may turn to snow over night, but no big accumulation.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Got about 2 inches here in central Ohio and it is still snowing. Might get a 3-day weekend! Woohoo! :-D
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Janell

Cherry Cola

Wow you got a lot. It'snowing now and we are supposed to get a lot. We are excited!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

WoW!!! I miss snow from my years in Nebraska, but sadly now I am in Vegas.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

scraptag

Cherry Cola

It was getting nice and chilly here and then BAM! heat. So now it's like 75 and we're in tshirts again.

I seriously don't know what i'd do if I lived in a snow area.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

scraptag wrote:It was getting nice and chilly here and then BAM! heat. So now it's like 75 and we're in tshirts again.

I seriously don't know what i'd do if I lived in a snow area.

I agree with you! Don't like the stuff. But we've had a week of ups and downs. One day its in the 70's, next days its in the 30's. Yesterday and today are like that. Boo.
Laurie

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We got a couple of inches. It is the wind that's the big problem, blowwing drifts across the road. And a wind Chill of -17 degrees. Oh the bliss of winter. NOT!!

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

It just started here and we're supposed to get up to a foot because we're near Lake Huron.

When I lived in the suburbs, I never was bothered by snow, but now that we live in the country, it makes it so hard to navigate with drifting snow and ditches on the sides of roads. Very scary since we went into one of those ditches 2 years ago.

We might cancel our dr, visit on Monday which is 45 minutes away on a good day. We will try to make the dentist appt. on Tuesday which is 100 miles away but near all our relatives. Maybe we'll spend the night at his brother's and get some shopping done too and visit his aunt in the hospital.
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

We haven't had snow for a few weeks now, but we have -29C (-20.20F)...but it's blue skies and sunny! No wind..beautiful day today!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm smiling, ya'll can keep that snow! Snow is for playing in.....like skiing. Then return to where there is no snow. The most snow I ever saw in Texas was Christmas Eve 2005, we had eight inches in the front yard and ten in the backyard at our Angleton home. I keep thinking about always wishing my children just for one time could have a white Christmas just one time. I guess God decided we needed a white Christmas the year my daughter was a senior. The funny thing was we had a 20% chance of sprinkles that night. People came out of Houston in droves to see our snow on Christmas morning. I had to wake the kids to run out and put up additional tarps up in the rabbit barn. Three rabbits came in to get blow dried then returned to the rabbit barn.

Tonight we are suppose to drop to 21. That is going to be cold with our north wind. I'll start feeding at two this afternoon. I have to make sure everyone has full water troughs, the ability to bed down and be warm. Then tomorrow morning I'll be out early to make sure there is no ice in the water troughs. This is especially hard on horses digestive tracts. Hay will be doubled and place so they are out of the wind.

amberella

Cherry Bomb

TheFiberLady wrote:Imagemy dog waiting for the other dog to come back and make her a trail to get back to the house lol.
Aww! Cute puppy!
That's kind of what I looked like yesterday when we went out to get the Christmas tree!!!! (i'm short)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

TheFiberLady wrote:Imagemy dog waiting for the other dog to come back and make her a trail to get back to the house lol.

Oh what a cute photo! Reminds me of my Boomer in the snow! I love how he uses his nose to plow thru and then looks up with it covered with snow!

Today we are getting lots and lots of rain and wind. Our backyard and front yard have been flooded and it was flowing down the road on both sides like a river!

ImageImage Image Image  

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Woke up today to pouring rain and a flooded back yard. I thought we would get snow from you but nope, it's all rain :(

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee