Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Re: Bonus Points
It was a nice idea and I'm sure lots of people were able to snag some great stuff...I didn't take advantage because you can't use them on digital stuff.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

GRACEpunches5 wrote:couldn't let me go to waste either!!!
Ditto!!

Bought some stuff that was in my WL.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I recieved them, but couldn't use them:( :( . If they would of hit during middle next week, I could of used them.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I think it was neat how they did this special. Totally different than normal :)

cort

Cherry Bing

I had them pop up too..but i just couldn't bring myself to order..though i had a half a dozen things in the cart. I think i just got overwhelmed by the limited time frame. Plus I really didn't need anything right now. wait did i seriously just type that? i must be sick....
ImageImage

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

I used mine! I was close to having another 1000 points on my own so I sent a few messages and got $10 off = funny I was shgoppignaround and fell asleep and woke up with 10 mins left! I scrambled toget my info in on time but I did! I love ACOT
ImageImage Image
Ann

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

I saw it and had an hour left but I only had like 900 pts anyways and I am trying not to spend money so it wasn't worth it to me to spend but what an awesome deal, especially if I had more points!

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I did and couldn't resist shopping for a few little things as well.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

I did and I used them! I was waiting until I made it to 2000 points to place an order. So when they gave me the extra 1000, I didn't have to wait any longer. I also used one of the shipping promo codes and got $3 off my shipping....so not a bad deal for me.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I couldn't resist! My basket had a bunch of stuff in it and the extra 1000 points brought me over 3000. Used the free shipping promo too! And how cool my order already shipped!

Thanks for the bonus points ACOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

ImageImage Image Image  

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

yeah they were on here for me last night and I watched that clock tick down and down and finally I couldnt stand it. Shut off the computer and went to bed. sigh Being good is difficult.

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I got one~didn't get anything
It was a wonderful idea but the shipping is so high
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

I thought it was a cool idea but didn't have the time when it popped up to consider what I might like to get.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

suslvgeo wrote:I saw them last night but did not have time to place an order, but I thought that was one of the COOLEST sales things I have seen here!!!

I agree! If I had received mine at a different time, I am sure I would have used them. Maybe we will see this happen again - like in early January

aceason

Cherry Bing

Yes! I went into panic mode because it popped up as I was leaving work. Luckily traffic was at a standstill all the way home and I filled my basket as I sat in traffic and had my purchase in by the time I got home. A little Christmas gift for me!

Indy Scrapper

Chocolate Covered Cherry

looks like you get them when you first log on to the board. I do have things in my basket, but I just can't get them right now. This is a great little sales technique though.
Janie
Live long, laugh often, hug someone.

scrapngram

Cherry Blossom

I used mine plus the 1000 points I already had and then I used the shipping code so shipping was only .99. What a deal. I couldn't let it go. I am a sucker for anything free.

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

Hi, I used mine. I had 1000 pts already so I picked up a few little things.. some mini Ranger gels in Matte and Glossy, some Tim Holtz metal embellishments and some MLS and Glitz mini alphas...
I really don't need much incentive to shop... ;)

I can pick my orders up locally, the no shipping is really nice.. :-D

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

sarahwhithers wrote:I had that pop up last night. But didn't use them. $5.00 isn't worth it for me. Now if they paid for my shipping to canada, than I'd be all over that! haha! But when shipping costs me $30 the $5 doesn't do much of a dent. :(
We should hold a fund raiser each month for shipping charges;)

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Yup sure did....I'm addicted. I got 3 boxes from ACOT this week. My dh was home when I got one pkg. I intercepted the 2nd box before he came home from work yesterday. Now I'm waiting for another...stressed out, think it's coming today on Saturday and dh is home!!! He never says anything about me spending $, he just wants me to be happy, but I feel guilty around the holidays. The one thing he does complain about is how many ACOT boxes he has to crush for recycling :)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee