Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: Favorite Holiday movie???
You know what i forgot about? and they aren't really movies...but the little animated commercials of Suzy Snowflake. And hard rock, coco and joe. LOVE THESE...even to this day i refuse to turn the channel when they are on.
ImageImage

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Silence of the Lambs.
Leslie

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

lilkoala3 wrote:Silence of the Lambs.

LOL!! You have the best sense of humor, that or you really are twisted :-D
ImageImage Image
Ann

Ayla

Cherry Addict

cort wrote:You know what i forgot about? and they aren't really movies...but the little animated commercials of Suzy Snowflake. And hard rock, coco and joe. LOVE THESE...even to this day i refuse to turn the channel when they are on.
Have no clue what those are!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

JulieM

Digital Designers

Did I miss it or did someone post Home Alone??? No way can you have a list of Christmas movies without Home Alone 1 & 2.

Family Favorites List - no particular order:
-Home Alone 1 & 2
-National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
-Love Actually
-White Christmas (We all LOVE LOVE LOVE the song "Sisters" when Bing and Danny dress up as girls.)
-Holiday Inn (this was the movie that introduced the song "White Christmas". The movie "White Christmas" came later.)
-Fred Clause
-The Santa Claus
-Prancer
-Twice Upon a Christmas (this is Disney cartoon shorts and is really cute for kids. Can be hard to find but grab it if you do find it.)
-Scrooged
-The Bishop's Wife
-A Christmas Story
-The Polar Express (I love the art work in this book! I owned the book for years before the movie came out.)
Julie Mead designer at ACOT
owner of E-scape and Scrap

Art_Teacher

Cherry Crush

Love all of those, Julie! I especially can't wait to watch "A Christmas Story" and "It's a Wonderful Life." They are Christmas traditions, here.
Laura
 Image    Image         Image

Judy19

Sweet Cherry Pie

It´s a Wonderful Life - and Miracle on 34th Street

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

The Muppets Christmas Carol
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

RitaS

Cherry Bing

JDs Mom wrote:A CHRISTMAS STORY, hands down. So many things remember of my childhood--the aluminum tinsel and the big C-4 lights on the Christmas tree with all the plug-ins, that rough brown couch, the teachers looking like Miss Shields, but especially the fact that we lived around the corner from Cleveland Street (where my bff lived) and their house looked a lot like Ralphie's...and yes, I remember walking to school bundled up like that to our little brick schoolhouse 2 blocks down the street. That movie is just everything about Christmas to me.
We thought we would introduce our son to that movie last year...it has been a number of years since we watched it. DH found a good deal and bought the DVD. We of course remembered everything funny that we love - but forgot completely about the swearing, and lots of it. We had to pop it out... to watch after the kids are in bed. The "I'm falling and can't get up line" sticks in my head...and the tongue against the ice cold flag pole (classic childhood memory there!)

We have some movie traditions. I love to watch Miracle on 34th street - now enjoying it with Abby. On Christmas eve -after we get home from the in-laws, it is tradition to watch Its A Wonderful Life - even if we watched it earlierl. DH doesn't always make it through the whole thing, but now my son stays up to watch it with me, and last year he officially became my elf helper afterwards.

On Christmas day we go sledding and come back in the house to snuggle, and watch The Polar Express. Hot chocolate is always steaming hot and ready to go for the hot chocolate scene - my favorite part of the whole movie.

I love lots of Christmas movies... Christmas Shoes, The Christmas Box...and of course Charlie Brown Christmas.

Anyone have a link as to when all the holiday movies are playing and on which stations?
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Elf, Christmas with the Kranks, Jingle all the way.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

the movie i like best is the Christmas Story.
 ImageImageImageImageImage

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

Christmas Vacation... by far the best Christmas movie ever!!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D

and I like Christmas Story. And I really like watching The Family Man with Nick Cage. so many good ones.

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

I love Polar Express!

---------------------------------------------------------

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Ohhh..have to add in the Ultimate Gift. We saw it for the first time last year. Friends gave it to us. Hands down a must see now at Xmas time. Laughter, tears, more laughter, and a really good message.

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimate-Gift-Dre ... 721&sr=1-2

If you haven't seen it I encourage you to rent it or check out from the library. The little girl in this movie is a most excellent actress.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

Janell

Cherry Cola

Elf for me....LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

Mine are "Christmas Vacation" (who doesn't LOVE the Griswolds!), "Polar Express", and "The Nightmare Before Christmas".
Chrissy

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown. The 1951 version of A Christmas Carol and Scrooged!!
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

we like the Santa Claus series with Tim Allen!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I like Miracle on 34th Street

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee