Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: Horrible Day......someone broke in my house
I am grateful that you, dh, and the boys were not there. Oh, I am so sorry this happened. Also--thankfully it wasn't the night of Santa's arrival. Omgoodness--it's so sad that you lost your pictures; that tears my heart in two. Poor baby--wish I could help catch the criminals.
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Oh Janet...I'm so sorry to hear this. Just so horrible, especially this time of year. ((big hugs))
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Janet, I'm really sorry to hear this. My house was broken into when I was a teenager, I was the only one home with my dog. My dog chased him threw the house and out the back door. I'm still shaken about when I think about it. My best suggestions would be to do what helps your son feel safe again, if that means a lock bar or two on his window its a small price to pay for his sane part of mine. Maybe a martial art class will help him to know he can protect himself?
The thing that helped me the most was the Army and all the training that made me feel like I can take care of myself for the most part, as well know how too shoot a weapon now. :) I also collect knives since then. And we have two dogs. I hope you do talk with local pawn shops and see if they try to sell your stuff, it happens rather often. I hope they also catch the guy/guys. :?

Judy19

Sweet Cherry Pie

So sorry this happened to you - just be thankful that no one in your family was physically harmed. Someone in your extended family must have some of the baby photos? And I agree with whoever mentioned having your son talk with the police officer who wrote up the report - sounds like it might be a good idea. Our house was broken into last year so I can relate to your feelings now.

akba15

Cherry Berry

so sorry!

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Janet- I'm so so very sorry to hear about this happening to you. It's scary to think that anyone would come into your house and take anything.
My heart hurts for you to loose any pictures- we all know how important they are to us.

Big hugs from me - wish I was closer to give you a real one.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

BIG HUGS!!!!! I am so sorry this happened to you!
ImageImage 

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

:( I'm so very sorry to hear this. What a horrible horrible thing. Hope they catch the person(s) who did this. {{{HUGS}}}
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Janet, I am so sorry!!!! ((((hugs))))
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Shadywolfe

Cherry Blossom

I'm so sorry. I'm sorry your son is scared, after going through something like that you never really "get over it", not really. Thank god everyone is ok though. Things can be replaced ( not easily when it comes to money sometimes, I know ) but people can't. My thoughts are with you.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Horrible Day......someone broke in my house/ new day
Janet this is so scary to read and I feel so badly for you and your family. I once had my purse stolen and I felt so violated. I can't imagine how I would feel if someone broke into my home. Keep your chin up and hopefully the person(s) will be caught. I also agree it would be a good idea for your son to talk with the police officer who wrote up the report. Hopefully he will feel safe after that.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm so sorry, hang in there and know things will get better, glad you are all safe.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

(((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))) Janet! I'm so glad you were able to find so many of your pics!!!

JanetM

Sweet Cherry Pie

Janet - Glad to see the update and see that things are getting worked out.
Hugs to you today I'm sure you have so many emotions going on right now.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

So glad for some good news about this! Things can be replaced, you have rediscovered many of your pictures, and you all are unhurt. Thanks for the update!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

OMG! I just saw this! Haven't been on for a couple days. Glad you were able to recover most of your pics and documents but it sucks that someone can just come in and scare your babies like that. So glad you are all unhurt! Take care, sweetie!!!
Becky

Image Image Image

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Oh, I'm SO sorry for all of you!
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

cort

Cherry Bing

Way to keep your chin up...and so glad to hear about your photos.
ImageImage

jmo95

Cherry Cola

so sorry to hear this! Glad you all are safe!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

I'm glad things are looking better today. That stinks that someone did that to you. I'm so sorry about that. My car was stolen and it took me awhile to get over that. I hope life is looking up for you soon.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee