In the store.............

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Firegems
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

In the store.............

Post by Firegems »

I can not beleive how much cool stuff is in the ACOT store..... I have been so out of scrapping for so long and just now getting time to get back into it...........so been trying to shop and I just can't decide what to get. I want it ALL!!!!

Also... I have been noticing that were the cornacopias and the turkeys are to be some will show up and some will have thing that says internet explore can not display this........ OH NO... I like to collect things lol.
Firegems
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Re: In the store.............

Post by killarney_rose »

Wonderful goodies in the store!!! I've been scrapping four years and I still WANT EVERYTHING!

Here's a couple of things you might try to get the cornacopias and the turkeys. Clear your cookies and cache before searching. This would be a Echo question aka Brandon, 'Is the website set up for Explorer when running in the servers?' Even if it is Explorer, at best is a terrible platform for surfing the web. You get more virus, malware, and spyware via the use of Explorer. Your better off moving to Firefox or Google Chrome. Takes a very short time to learn either browser but so much safer for your computer. Once you start using either and I switch between the two depending on what site I'm on. I've never had the problem with what your experiencing using Firefox but have with Google Chrome. Clearing my cookies and cache fixed the problem.

Return to “General Talk”