Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Re: What is wrong with me??
Ayla wrote:
shayla_rose wrote:
Ayla wrote:

Yeah, you're far from alone. I got a GC today and have already been shopping and figuring out waht I am going to get! lol
oh so what are you going to get lol!! Maybe hearing about someone elses shopping will help curve mines.. or make it worse lol!
I have so much paper that I'm trying to stay away from that. Looking at Shimmerz paint - I have one jar and love it. Some prima flowers maybe, maybe some new colors of glimmer mist. I need some new pigment ink and embossing powder if I'm actually going to make Christmas cards this year. Beyond that? still searching... lol I'm still wanting 2 copies of one last sheet from the KaiserCraft Lush line....and the colored rubons that go with it. I want it for my son's Korea pictures, but it sold out before I got it and it hasn't come back in. Anyone want to sell me some?

Looking for these......would love at least 2 of each!!!

ImageImage
oh wow that is really pretty, I want to try the paints too, but I bought glimmer mist and smooch I hardly use so I am focing myself to use those first. I am making christmas cards this year too. well I normally make them but this year I want to make them really cool!

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

i will volunteer myself to take those darn GCs & points
off your hands :winkb: because i'm very helpful that way :-D
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

amberella

Cherry Bomb

You are sooo not alone. I want to order so badly. It really doesn't help that I had a terrible, horrible, no good day, and retail therapy is great treatment, right? I'm trying to force myself to wait 'til Friday (pay day) though, so I don't feel so bad... but I know once I do order I'll just want to order again right away, there's always new stuff I want!!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

I guess this is sort of an addiction; it's what I did my Nov challenge about addiction on--that exact topic. I have plenty of goodies and see new ones and want to buy more. And I LOVE getting goodies at discount prices. There is a store next to pet-Co that has discounted goods--and one aisle is books, scrapbooks, cards, and embellishments , paper, etc. every once in a while. I tell myself that when I get my dogs' food, I can shop there--NOW I get the dogs' food much more frequently...crazy...Here's what I wrote--really not a great scrapbook page, but...so you'll know you are NOT alone:
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

No cure and it's highly contagious!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

I am so glad there is no 12 step program for this

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Nope, sorry, no cure. I've had the same affliction for years!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

scrapsakes wrote:i will volunteer myself to take those darn GCs & points
off your hands :winkb: because i'm very helpful that way :-D
lol! oh how helpful, but I wouldn't want to pass my sickness on lol!! I will handle it ;)

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

MimaScraps wrote:I guess this is sort of an addiction; it's what I did my Nov challenge about addiction on--that exact topic. I have plenty of goodies and see new ones and want to buy more. And I LOVE getting goodies at discount prices. There is a store next to pet-Co that has discounted goods--and one aisle is books, scrapbooks, cards, and embellishments , paper, etc. every once in a while. I tell myself that when I get my dogs' food, I can shop there--NOW I get the dogs' food much more frequently...crazy...Here's what I wrote--really not a great scrapbook page, but...so you'll know you are NOT alone:
this is too funny! great work, I left you some love :D

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee