Save at least 20% on all Fall and Halloween products, no promo code needed! Shop Now

Ladybug11

Cherry Bing

Re: OMGoodness...you won't believe this one!
Ahhh, people at my job are listeningn to christmas music already eeeeeeeep

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Ladybug11 wrote:Ahhh, people at my job are listeningn to christmas music already eeeeeeeep
!

double UGH on that!

Christine

kguercio

Cherry Bing

Not a bad idea even to put them out now while the weather is ok and not turn them on until closer to Christmas!
****Kelly****

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I heard Christmas music in the restaurant we ate lunch in today! Definitely too early.
Image Image

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Yea thats a bit early!
***Tanya***

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Too early!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

ElizabethC

Cherry Tart

Ya know I saw someone down our street putting up their lights and thought they were ridiculous. Til I realized they were an older couple and have yet turned them on. I think they did this because its not yet too cold and they are older so now it's out of the way!

I can't even imagine putting stuff up right now though, unless I was older like them! :) Its everywhere.. Even at work. We've already started selling egg-nog latte's in a holiday cheery cup!!! I LOVE Christmas, I really do and I have to be honest and share I am listening to Xmas music already because I love it so much. But we don't even begin to decorate until the 2nd week of December!!!! On top of that, we're getting a real tree so we want to make sure it's not going to die!

But I've driven around town and seen peeps having their stuff up and on already! What really gets me is the business' that are pushing it. Heck there was Xmas stuff next to the Halloween stuff this year!!! :bluewaiting:

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee