We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Re: Gift hiding...
Aww sorry you didn't find it in time!

My mother does this all the time, she hides gifts or saves them for later and then can never find them or finds them way late.. Because of this I don't follow her lead lol!! she gets so flustered but seriously has been doing it since I was a kid and still does it to this day lol!! she just lost something she wanted to sedn to my youngest this week! lol

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh....Rita, sorry you didn't find it, but then there is Christmas coming again this year. I bet it will pop up in the next couple of months!

I do this all of the time. One year I couldn't find the presents the kid's Godmother sent them....ugghhh! My daughter found them in one of the Christmas Boxes when we were putting up the decorations.

Lynda.....I love the luggage idea. With this last trip to Kansas City I realized I could use another bag for luggage! Fortunately, we weren't flying! I'd would have had one pair of jeans short!

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

ncokely wrote:I lose things all the time, because I have to change the hiding places and then I forget the new place!!!!

I do exactly the same things to even the boys Christmas amounts up and then start hiding for one birthday in January and one birthday in March.
we were separated at birth !!!! HAHA

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee