We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: I'm so bored!
sarahwhithers wrote:
beachlover wrote:Jen, do you get on FB? I am now addicted to Farmville! I lost 3 hours last night playing that darn game and my best friend won't let me live it down because I guess I said I wasn't going to get hooked on FB (I don't recall any such statement):winkb:

I am on facebook and I've played a few of those games, but have since gotten sick of them. I just don't have the patience to sit and wait a day or hours for something to grow. I want it to be done when i'm on it. haha! So no farmville for me. :)
The closest I come to playing games on Facebook is 21 questions, and that's only once in a while. I tried Farmville once..planted crops, then got busy with a stretch of shifts and everything died. Tried once more...again they died. So I quit, and concentrated on keeping people alive at work instead! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

UH-OH. looks like I am a little late to the anti-boredom rescue!

If you're really bored tomorrow- you can help me with a quandry. Should a house with 6 people in it be messier than a house with 1? Or should it be cleaner because there are more people to clean it?

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

craftyfool wrote:I won't be here for the crop either. I"m going VEGAS BABY!!! :-D :-D

I'm VERY excited to go but I do wish I didn't have to miss the crop. Couldn't you guys have planned that better? I mean GEEESH. :winkb:
Have a great time! I love Vegas!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

msseptmbr wrote:UH-OH. looks like I am a little late to the anti-boredom rescue!

If you're really bored tomorrow- you can help me with a quandry. Should a house with 6 people in it be messier than a house with 1? Or should it be cleaner because there are more people to clean it?
It's messier...because the others won't clean!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ayla wrote:
msseptmbr wrote:UH-OH. looks like I am a little late to the anti-boredom rescue!

It's messier...because the others won't clean!!!

Yep I agree. More people, the messier. And it will be because all 6 people will expect someone else to do the cleaning. haha. Oh people. Logically, it should be cleaner with 6. If only they would all clean up after themselves!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

craftyfool wrote:I won't be here for the crop either. I"m going VEGAS BABY!!! :-D :-D

I'm VERY excited to go but I do wish I didn't have to miss the crop. Couldn't you guys have planned that better? I mean GEEESH. :winkb:
yeah, you really should work around our schedules better :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:

yeah, you really should work around our schedules better :winkb:

Seriously Ann. What are they thinking when they plan these things?

(((btw, I have a box with your name on it...going postal tomorrow!)))

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee