We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Rocky Horror Picture Show (UPDATE***)
My daughter Rachel & her boyfriend Bob are going to see Meatloaf and they're going as Columbia and Eddie from The Rocky Horror Picture Show (they met in the 80's when they were doing RH at a local cinema). Bob had her costume made to look just like the one in the movies. Rachel is making his Eddie jacket and I'll post pics when she is done. Just had to share this cute pic that Bob took of her in the costume.

The kids with Meatloaf backstage

Image Charlene

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

Re: Rocky Horror Picture Show
Wow! That's fantastic. I love it

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Wow! what a costume! I'll bet they have a blast at the concert.

Lynda

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Ok I will admit I didn't know what you meant by meatloaf but it all came back to me when i googled a song. So I think that is so cool!! Love the costume too, looks great!!

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

OMG!!! I remember going to that at midnight up at the top of my street!

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

shayla_rose wrote:Ok I will admit I didn't know what you meant by meatloaf but it all came back to me when i googled a song. So I think that is so cool!! Love the costume too, looks great!!
Oh my goodness lol no pun intended! I just listened to more and heard the song "its all coming back to me" lol.. I was talking about i would do anything for love lol!!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Wow - she looks wonderful - the costume is spot-on! LOVE Rocky Horror!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

scraptag

Cherry Cola

wow! That costume looks great. Such fond memories for me. I even went to a show for my 21st bday in Munich, Germany. But it was no where near as fun as the states!

javalove

Cherry Bing

Awesome costume! I hadn't thought about the Rocky Horror Picture Show in years...too funny.
Lisa

Image Image

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Sing it with me everybody.....There's a light.....over at the Frankstein place....There's a li-hi-hi-hi-hi-hii-i-iiiiit....burning in the fireplace....there's a light--li-hiiit...in the darkness...of everybody's life...
Now--shall we all do the Timewarp?? Goodness, I LOVE that movie! Never get tired of it!

Your daughter really LOOKS like Columbia and that costume is FABULOUS! Great job-can't wait to see your Eddie! How fun that they're into RHPS. I'll bet Meat's gonna love them!!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

GREAT PICTURE,she looks wonderful

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

LOL!! That is absolutely fantasticly, AWESOME!!! I went when I was younger as....COLUMBIA! I had short hair and the stuff to put together that costume. LOVE IT!!!
Chrissy

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

What a great outfit!! My DD and I went to see RHPS in Savannah a couple of years ago, it was so great. Did a LO of photo taken by local paper with ticket stub. My first time seeing it live, she loves it. Next time I think we'll dress. Can't wait to see more photos.
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Fabulous!!! The costume couldn't be more perfect! Hope she has a blast!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

JeanG

Cherry Cola

She looks GREAT!! I love that play/movie...especially the audience participation!! DH thinks it's silly, so I see it often!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

amberella

Cherry Bomb

One surefire way to get me to leave the premises is to put that movie on... heck, even producing a copy of it on DVD or VHS would make me cringe in horror. HOWEVER, it's not the costuming that I hate, so I can say that it looks phenomenal! Was it a lot of work??
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Her costume is phenomenal!!!!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Way too cool! I remember going to see the RH shows when I was stationed at Great Lakes. We had such a great time and trying to explain it to my son.... doesn't work! He'd have to see it LIVE himself to get it!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Totally spot-on!

Join in everyone:

"It's just a jump to the left...."
Becky

Image Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

awesome - how exciting for them