Scrappers . . .

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Scrappy69
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 76

Scrappers . . .

Post by Scrappy69 »

Flipping channels and get excited because I see a show titled Scrappers!! It is not what I thought it was . . . it's a manly show on Spike. DRAT!
amberella
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 39

Re: Scrappers . . .

Post by amberella »

And I don't suppose you were lucky enough to find some hunky men on the show...? :(
AmberImageImage
ImageImage
scrappie_stacie
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 184

Post by scrappie_stacie »

LOL... that's funny. I was just scrolling through the guide and saw the same thing and was disappointed as well.

---------------------------------------------------------
SusanZennario
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 357

Post by SusanZennario »

Hahah!! I did the SAME THING last week! I was like OOOOH....till I read the description. Its about men making things out of scraps from a junkyard! LOL!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

LOL! That is funny!
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

SusanZenn wrote:Hahah!! I did the SAME THING last week! I was like OOOOH....till I read the description. Its about men making things out of scraps from a junkyard! LOL!

Well, at least they are re-purposing! LOL
Laurie

aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

I've always thought they should have a reality show like Project Runway or Top Chef for scrappers, you know with all the challenges and everything.
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

aceason wrote:I've always thought they should have a reality show like Project Runway or Top Chef for scrappers, you know with all the challenges and everything.

I think that would be cool. Get the designers to put together kits, and the scrappers would have a limited amount of time to create X number of layouts, cards, and crafts with the supplies provided. Ooooh, fun!
Laurie

MiasMommy
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 158

Post by MiasMommy »

Oh my goodness, I did the same thing. I was so bummed when I realized what it actually was.
Christina
jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

What a tease! BTW, Scrapbooking with Sandi Genovese is on Mon. mornings on HGTV. They are re-runs, but it always sparks some idea!
- Jan

LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

jannyf wrote:What a tease! BTW, Scrapbooking with Sandi Genovese is on Mon. mornings on HGTV. They are re-runs, but it always sparks some idea!

I've got it recorded every week. Sometimes I learn a quick tip, too.

Lynda
Grandma Flowers
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 5

Post by Grandma Flowers »

What a disappointment!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

letumom wrote:
aceason wrote:I've always thought they should have a reality show like Project Runway or Top Chef for scrappers, you know with all the challenges and everything.

I think that would be cool. Get the designers to put together kits, and the scrappers would have a limited amount of time to create X number of layouts, cards, and crafts with the supplies provided. Ooooh, fun!
It could be a double competition - one for the designers to make the kits and the other for the scrappers who work with the kits.
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 780

Post by lilkoala3 »

Have you ever seen, "She's Crafty?" It's a cute craft show. I think it's Canadian...
Leslie
JDs Mom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 424

Post by JDs Mom »

Why DON'T they have a decent, CURRENT scrapbooking show on??!! There's certainly money in it--look how much WE spend!!

I think I have recorded every Sandy Genovese episode there was...years ago. She's getting kinda dated, but that's where I learned a lot of my paper scrapping in my "formative" years.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Return to “General Talk”