Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: can't believe how they push the holidays
I have a son in law who totally decorates his house for Christmas November 1 and leaves it up until January 6. He does his Halloween stuff October 1-31 and he is really into decorating.

I have been getting lots of Christmas ad emails for a couple weeks too. I am not ready and at my age, content not to wish my life away celebrating stuff months before it happens.

Oh and a rule at our house, no Christmas Music until the day after thanksgiving.

jannyf

Cherry Bing

Grandma Flowers wrote:Several of our stores already have Christmas stuff out!

I would scream if I saw Christmas stuff!!!! It's bad enough the Halloween stuff is out - but Christmas??
- Jan

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

It is a bit crazy, but after October or mid october I don't mind looking at christmas stuff :D Christmas is my favorite holiday and I totally love all the decorations! Just to walk down isles with all the stuff makes me feel great.. Now Christmas in July/ august NO THANKS!! but seriously I know a lot of people who have to start now on crafts christmas party costumes etc, because nov/ dec are way too busy to worry about the extra projects.

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Grandma Flowers wrote:Several of our stores already have Christmas stuff out!

That's ridiculous!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've totally been shopping for Halloween costumes! Are you kidding! It take 45 days to get anything from Disney to here. If I want to have a chance to have it on time I have to think of Halloween by end of July/beginning of Aug! I start Christmas shopping right after ordering those. Some place its fast like ACOT and gets here in two weeks other places take up to 90 days! :) So as much as yall are hating it, I'm loving it!

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

They haven't "opened" here yet but I did see the signs for Spirit Halloween which moves into whatever empty store they can find in the area!! Its like a game to try and guess which empty store they will go into! This year its in a SMALL store, so that should be interesting! I'm SO glad that my kids are past the costume thing. They still go out, but my daughter is usually a cat or a bunny or a mouse or whatever else she can find ears and a nose for, and my son just puts on his football uniform, or makes himself look like a bum!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

shayla_rose wrote:It is a bit crazy, but after October or mid october I don't mind looking at christmas stuff :D Christmas is my favorite holiday and I totally love all the decorations! Just to walk down isles with all the stuff makes me feel great.. Now Christmas in July/ august NO THANKS!! but seriously I know a lot of people who have to start now on crafts christmas party costumes etc, because nov/ dec are way too busy to worry about the extra projects.

I don't mind the Christmas stuff either!! We were in Busch Gardens over the weekend and there is a store in Germany that has Christmas ornaments and trees all decorated and I was like "ahhhhhh". It just makes me happy!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

Let me tell you, they start doing Halloween here in Miami right after school starts. They have the school supplies for sale now. BUT, last year Michaels had the Halloween things out before 4th of July....now that is crazy.
ImageDani

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

...I know....Michaels already has Halloween stuff up....and Hobby Lobby has Christmas stuff for sale.....SHEESH!!!!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

javalove

Cherry Bing

My kids spotted the Christmas stuff in stores and started their lists this week...ugh! I'm not even going to read them because they'll change their minds a hundred times before Christmas gets here.
Lisa

Image Image

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I know our local Dollar store has the Halloween candy out. I couldn't believe it. Way to soon for me. :?
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

m1218p

Cherry Picker

The predicted high here today is 105 degrees. There is no way I have even the eensiest bit of Christmas spirit. I don't even know how I'm going to design kits 3 or 4 weeks from now with a fall theme! I can understand craft and sewing supplies, but anything else would be totally lost on me 'bout now.

Marci
HotFlashDesigns
Proudly creating for Bella Gypsy Designs

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee