We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Cricut at Menards
Can't believe this, but DH just showed me that Menards has the Expression for $178 (after $50 rebate) at Menards and they have cartridges for $22.50 - Doodlecharms, Alphalicious, Graphically Speaking, and Lyrical Letters. I think that was a hint that he wants me to go for the bathroom remodeling supplies instead of him.

ETA: Hope nobody left to get it already. Upon looking more closely at the ad, it is for Fri., Sat., and Sun. only.
Oh, and DH went because I would know what kind of windows to get. :)
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

Re: Cricut at Menards
i was there the other day and saw diapers!!! i actually really like menards--most of our christmas decorations have come from there! score on the cricut!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Sounds like a store that I wish we had around here.

Lynda

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Bah! What's all this about everyone getting such good deals on a Cricut! Stop tempting me people!!!

P.S. An unfortunate incident with a Menard's truck going 60 in the "fast" lane (65 mph highway) and pacing the slow car next to it (who I don't blame, they were in the right-hand lane!) for about 25 miles has left me with a rather intense hatred of Menards... bah, I'll get over it. :D
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

we do not have any Menards around here

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Paul Menard keeps wrecking drivers that I like in the Nationwide Series. :x I guess they should automatically move out of his way since he is a Cup driver.....

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Never even heard of Menards.
Leslie

scrap-o-holic

Cherry Bing

I've never been to Menards but may just have to go for check it out!
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

I was just at Menard's Saturday . . . I didn't think to even look for such a thing. Wow! All I got was toilet seats and a plunger! That would have made my trip much more fun.

wimom

Cherry Bomb

I have a HUGE Menards just a few minutes away. Nothing in their Sunday ad about Cricut, but I will be sure to check it out this weekend anyway! Thanks for posting this!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

$22 is cheap for those carts. The best of that bunch is definately Lyrical Letters. There is so much more that it cuts other than what shows on the box. You'll be amazed!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

sherry

Cherry Bing

Would never guess Menard's would have Cricut. Those cartridges are cheap. But if I could resist and be patient, the ones I am currently buying would get cheaper I am sure.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Cool!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

wimom

Cherry Bomb

Just got back from my Menards. Bought Lyrical Letters and Graphically Speaking for $22.50 each. They did not have many cartridges, only a couple Lyrical Letters left, and probably about ten Expressions. It all fit on the end of one aisle by the picture frames. Seems like really strange inventory for a Menards, but hey, I'm a happy camper!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

wimom wrote:Just got back from my Menards. Bought Lyrical Letters and Graphically Speaking for $22.50 each. They did not have many cartridges, only a couple Lyrical Letters left, and probably about ten Expressions. It all fit on the end of one aisle by the picture frames. Seems like really strange inventory for a Menards, but hey, I'm a happy camper!

When I got there about 9:30 this morning, their expressions were gone and they had only a few carts left. Fortunately they had just enough Lyrical Letters left for Jenna and me so we are happy campers too. :-D
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

elbagirl

Cherry Tart

Wow, who would thing that Menards would carry them. When the paper came the other day I didn't even look at it, just handed it to dh....gotta go find that paper and pay more attention
Nancy

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Trying to decide whether to make the 45 minute trip to Menard's............Are these

Code: Select all

Doodlecharms, Alphalicious, Graphically Speaking, and Lyrical Letters
the only carts everyone saw? I was wondering if they had other ones. I have GS & LL and was wondering if I "need" A or D.....Do I need Alphalicious or Doodlecharms? Does anyone use either of them very much?
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

scrapbookmary wrote:Trying to decide whether to make the 45 minute trip to Menard's............Are these

Code: Select all

Doodlecharms, Alphalicious, Graphically Speaking, and Lyrical Letters
the only carts everyone saw? I was wondering if they had other ones. I have GS & LL and was wondering if I "need" A or D.....Do I need Alphalicious or Doodlecharms? Does anyone use either of them very much?

Those are the only 4 I saw. I have Alphalicious and like it. Do you have any other reason to make the trip? Maybe call them first to make sure they still have it in stock?

Love the quote in your siggy! Relatives in their 80s have been telling me to not get old. I tell them that it beats the alternative!
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

scrapbookmary

Cherry Bing

Yep! Gittin' old beats the alternative!!!

I went to Menards and they had Alphalicious and Lyrical Letters left.....I already have LL and decided that A. was too similiar to others that I had, so I passed! BUT, I went to Marshall's next door and found the Big Bite for $20.00!!! Doin' the happy dance!!
...... but age is such a triumph over youth,
again, because you moved across the years to here.
Leaving there where it belongs
for youth to come along and re-discover. by Rod McKuen

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee