Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

Re: IF - 513
I would save the dog, carry it with me to work with both of us soaking wet and pray he believed my excuse since I brought the evidence with me. If he fired me I would give him a great big wet hug drenching all the important papers on his desk in the process.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

I would have to save the dog and hope my boss would be sympathetic.

---------------------------------------------------------

anazelia

Cherry Cola

easy- save the dog.

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

Laura wrote:Here comes the stick in the mud . . . I'm not working now, but I'm putting myself in my hubby's shoes. I'd definitely alert someone to the situation, but I cannot say that I'd be so willing to give up my job. I've got kids to take care of and I can't do that without a job. And, in this economy, what's to say that getting another job would be an easy thing to do? I'm a huge animal lover and I know my answer sounds terrible, but to put my whole family at risk . . . don't think I could do it.

I agree. My job supports my family and puts food in my son's mouth. In this economy, I can't afford to loose my job. I would alert someone to the situation too. I don't think there's anything terrible about your answer.
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Save the dog!
ImageImage 

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Save the pooch...I'd be soaked and my boss would know that I'm telling the truth. If I get fired over that, then I really shouldn't be working for an a$$.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

Laura wrote:Here comes the stick in the mud . . . I'm not working now, but I'm putting myself in my hubby's shoes. I'd definitely alert someone to the situation, but I cannot say that I'd be so willing to give up my job. I've got kids to take care of and I can't do that without a job. And, in this economy, what's to say that getting another job would be an easy thing to do? I'm a huge animal lover and I know my answer sounds terrible, but to put my whole family at risk . . . don't think I could do it.
I was thinking the same thing!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

I can not swim so I would have to find someone to save it for me but if I was late because of that the so be it.
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

help the dog
Molly

Monet06

Cherry Blossom

I would have to make it to work and call for some help , I would then call and check on the animal.

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

While going to try and save the dog I would phone my job and let them know I'd be late due to an emergency.
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I'd try to help the dog.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

gine

Cherry Garcia

Stop and help
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

ajmaluck

Cherry Berry

I would try to help the dog, but at the same time try to let my boss know what I was doing.
ImageImageImage Image

ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Bring the wet dog to work and start practicing the phrase "Would you like to supersize that meal today??"
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Don't even have to think twice about this one. I would try to save the dog! Besides, who would want to work for a jerk that would fire you for trying to save a poor animal.
Image ImageImage

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would help the Dog.

koala1966

Cherry Delight

It's very unlikely I'd even remember I couldn't be late, I'm pretty sure I'd jump in to save the dog without thinking.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

handerful wrote:I would see all the ladies above working together to help the dog & know it's safe, then get my butt to work.

love this answer..

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Save the dog for sure. Then I would be all wet, would have to go home, shower, change again, and by then - may as well take a personal day. But I would have to call into the office before showering so I wouldn't worry about being officially late until that call is made. However, since I work for a man who would totally save the dog himself, it wouldn't even be an issue. I am late to work OFTEN and he doesn't care...because he is never here at 8 am either.;) We have a laid back 2 person office.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee