Get up to 3 FREE GIFTS with purchase → See details
Plus, save 20% or more on all Fall and Halloween products!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: IF - 506
I am my own worst critic, so to take that much negative from a friend would be really hard to deal with. So......they would have to be an extraordinary friend, or it would not last long.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

About two seconds. But I don't need friends to do that, that's why I have sisters! ;)

JeanG

Cherry Cola

I've really been working this a lot in recent months, so I would say the friend would last close to 5 minutes! :winkb:
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

not long!
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I don't get to harsh on myself. Sure I make mistakes everyday....fuss at myself and say did you learn something.

But I guess I have to take the opposite of everyone else on the friend. Really good friends forgive and my closest friends have forgiven me for outbursts and I them. So I think a smile and an I love you works for me with my friends.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Not long... I"m a negative self-talker.

Lynda

LLinda

Cherry Tart

For life! I like that my friends can be honest with me, and encourage them to "give it to me straight."

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Actually I've been working on that - not just for me, but everyone in my family because everyone always says "I'm ugly" "I'm a Loser" and "Nobody loves me" etc. I figure you say these things, you believe them, so now I'm policing their self-esteem issues. :bluewinkb: My mom makes fun of me because she says I overdo it - my niece said her eyes were boring and I told her my eyes are awesome. :bluelol: So these days, if someone talks to me like I'm trying to talk to myself they'll end up my bestie. :blueinlove:

Karenscraps

Cherry Berry

Probably not very long because sometimes I can be very critical of myself.
Karen Y.

I haven't been an active paper crafter for a while and want to get back in the swing of things!

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

That person would be my friend FOREVER :)
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

probably not long

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Probably not very long for me. But, like many other Cherries, I'm trying to get better at how I treat myself.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Scrappin13

Sweet Cherry Pie

wow, that one made me stop and think. I have been pretty hard on myself lately. I wouldn't take it very long from someone else.
Molly

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee