Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Question of the day 4/5
What is the wackiest belief you held as a child?

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: Question of the day 4/5
I thought all parrents were watching us kids for some evil purpose. I'd slink around with a notebook and write down what adults were doing at what time. I sure wish I still had that notebook - it'd be hilarious!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

That if you drove on this one road close to my hometown, you would get to the end of the world. I have no idea why I thought that but it was in KS, so you wouldn't even hit the ocean, much less the edge of the world.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

that the huge rock I'd carried home for about a mile had a fossil in it
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Rici76

Sweet Cherry Pie

hmmmm good question, not sure i had one!

MLee

Cherry Cola

I went to a whacked out church as a kid so I won't even take you down that road - LOL! hmmm..

I also had a very OCD mother (think Monk) who had me believe that if I didn't check all of the doors and windows in the house three times each night before I went to bed that evil men would come in and get us. I did that until I married my current DH and we moved to the country - OH, and I got on medication... I think the medication helped - LOL! :waiting:

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

me and my brother tried to run away to the end of the rainbow.. we thought it would be snowing there and we would be able to buy everything we wanted for rocks...

don't ask lol but my mom was upset to see us walking across the street in winter coats (we weren't allowed to crosss anyways) so we got in big trouble!

sherry

Cherry Bing

I cannot think of one thing

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I was a pretty level headed kid, but I did think at one time I was crazy, I head this voice telling not to do somthing which was bad.
My grandmother told me I was not crazy just hearing God talking to me. She said that made me speical.

megamay

Cherry Cola

for about a year I thought I looked goofy when I smiled, so I refused to smile EVER

Flasher

Cherry Crush

I thought that bad dreams came from inside my pillow. So, I would always turn my pillow so that the opening of the pillow case was against the wall. That way, no bad dreams could get inside my pillow. :greenconfused:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

lilmacgil

Cherry Picker

Well I don't remember this one, but my mom told me that I thought babies came out like spaghetti because the opening is so small.
Julia

Image Image Image

Visit my blog!

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

During my teens, I had this bizarre idea that I was really adopted and that I was a lost sister to John Lennon. Maybe it was just wishful thinking.
Image Charlene

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

There were two....

One of my clearest memories of living in Niagara Falls, NY on Grand Isle was standing on the banks of the Niagara River and a friend's older sibling said there were alligators in the river! ahhhh.....NOT THAT FAR NORTH! I probably was around 5 at the time.

The second I didn't believe but was a reoccurring dream that tornadoes could see me and would come towards me. I had this subject of numerous dreams from the age of 9 years up until I was 12 or 13.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

geez, my mother freaked us out so bad we all are so neurotic :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I thought somehow pregnancy was the result of peeing in a bucket (I was 9)

Lynda

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

That Dolly Parton was married to Kenny Rodgers! I was so upset when I grew up and found out they weren't! I loved them with the Christmas Album and their cute music videos! They just looked so perfect together!

I know that's odd for being a kids belief.. but that's the first one that popped in my head!
~ Carissa ~

ncokely

Cherry Cola

That something was going to follow me up the basement stairs at night.
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

that if i stepped on a crack, I'd break my mother's back...honest!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I can't think of one but I am sure that there was at least one.
 Image ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee