Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: You want a piece of me??
My biggest pet peeve right now is the way the Michigan DOT is working on or has closed every road going to Saginaw. Couldn't they leave at least one road driveable?
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

my pet peeve is when a client sits in my chair and tells me they want a totally different haircut. then they proceed to tell me, But i don't want to much length cut, dont layer it, and i don't want to change the color.

Well as you can tell they leave looking exactly the same way they came in!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

ShellyBob wrote:Waiting TWO HOURS at the dr. office.....EVERY TIME I see this dr. Really....you can't just schedule your appointments better than that?
We went through that again just last week. DH ended up walking out and has an appointment with a brand new doctor next week.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

People with cell phones "attached" to their ear....especially when driving.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

colormegirl01

Cherry Blossom

Friends that are selfish and rude.

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

on broad easy one: STUPID people

anazelia

Cherry Cola

pet peeve for today- having to wait for people to show up and do stuff to the house. I hate that window of time thing.

candykane

Sweet Cherry Pie

People who wear their pjs as clothes out in public
ImageImage Layouts for Jan 2011
LayoutsImage for Feb.2011

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

people in the 10 items or less lines with more than 10 items.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

my pet peeve is not being able to get a person to help me when I call a company to ask for help
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

MLee

Cherry Cola

People with cell phones "attached" to their ear....especially when driving.

Yes to this!

I also get peeved when statements are made and the one making the statement just assumes that everyone will agree with them and then gets offended when someone doesn't. :?

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

My pet peeve is people who flick cigarette butts out of their car window. That's littering jerk!
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

Flasher

Cherry Crush

People who lack common sense and good manners - like the witch who coughed basically right in my face this morning at the bank. (Yes, I said something - I'm mean like that.) And the other witch who was at the LSS purchasing a whole basket of scrappy supplies while her little girl (6 or 7) was hacking away, blowing her nose, complaining that her head hurt. A clerk actually said "Oh, are you sick honey?" The witch said "Yeah, that's why we stayed home from school." Couldn't go to school but you brought her out to go shopping? Selfish idiot.

Common sense!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

colormegirl01

Cherry Blossom

When you help a friend out so much, and they can't help you with the simplest thing (also agree with the pj's in public-- walmart is the worst to see that!-)

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

People who lie. I can't STAND to be lied to! Tell me the truth, I can take it! :x
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

Flasher

Cherry Crush

People who speed.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

people who think the rules don't apply to them. :x
Becky

Image Image Image

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

people who put empty containers back in the fridge or in the pantry!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Waiting to make a left turn at a busy intersection and being behind a driver that doesn't pull up into the intersection while waiting to make the turn. The light changes red and now they can't go because they aren't in the intersection. Really drives me crazy! You mean, if there was no green arrow you would just sit there all day?!! :x

ImageImage Image Image  

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

my sister's stupidity.

My 6yr old nephew had his adenoids taken out on Friday and Saturday she took him down to the boardwalk, ( which i must add that is was in the 60's down the shore) and sunday she took him to the mall shopping for most of the day, but then she drops him off at my house monday morning because he is not feeling up to go to school. (BTW this is day 2 of him staying home with me) i told her that She better send him to school wednesday cause there is NOTHING wrong with him (and he is driving me nut)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee