Question of the day 3/18

Moderator: ACOT Employee

naney1952
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 8

Re: Question of the day 3/18

Post by naney1952 »

A boy from our church when I was in 1st grade.....an older man.....he was in third grade and of course didn't like girls yet!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
Beth-W
Featured Guest Coordinator
Gallery: 459

Post by Beth-W »

Corey Haim. :waiting:
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage
mkcdaisy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 616

Post by mkcdaisy »

His name was Ryan Shipp and he lived across the street and was a friend of my brother. Sadly no pic of him.
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Michael - who is now my step-brother. He wasn't then... when I was in 3rd grade.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

RitaS
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 299

Post by RitaS »

MLee wrote:sweet little Eddie S. in kindergarten. My mother tells a different story about some little boy but since I have no recollection of him he clearly meant nothing to me, meh. Eddie was a different story. ;)
So funny - my first crush was in the same grade, and his name was Eddie, too. Can't remember his last name. But he had thick black hair with lots of wave and curl and oh so cute. I also remember he was smaller than most other boys - but I didn't care! Not that he ever knew it.:winkb:
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Harold Jeffrey... Kindergarten. He stole a ring from his mother's jewelry box and gave it to me one day on the playground. I remember we buried it and to this day.. it's probably still there! :P
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
dontscrapwithme
Cherry Tart

Post by dontscrapwithme »

his name was Landon, I kissed him on the circle rug in Kindergarten and got in trouble :inlove:
colormegirl01
Cherry Blossom

Post by colormegirl01 »

Mike, and he was a hunk. He passed away while I was in high school, and I still miss him.

Return to “General Talk”