We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

aceason

Cherry Bing

Re: Question of the day 3/9
At least twice a month I leave early from work to go shopping at my fav LSS so I can shop without my kids. Shhhh...

Strawberry Creations

Cherry Blossom

I would agree with most of the ladies on here. Buying scrapping stuff every week would be the most selfish thing for me. lol
Total for 2010: 2 (12x12 pgs) 25 (8x8 pgs) 30 cards, 75/75 invitations

gine

Cherry Garcia

RitaS wrote:
scrappininAK wrote:scrapping and ignoring everyone, leaving them to fend for themselves
DITTO!

Double ditto
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

koala1966

Cherry Delight

Probably all my computer time.

sherry

Cherry Bing

not cooking for my family as much as I should, becuase I am not hungry

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

It mostly involves scrapbooking- but I would probably have to say it's the crops! Hi dear husband here are your 4 children you can fend for yourself this weekend mwhahahahahahahaha
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

babykaykz1108

Cherry Blossom

Napping, scrapping, reading full novels in one weekend when I should be doing laundry or catching up on work for my "actual" job. I am really bad when it comes to watching full series on HBO and Showtime. I usually wait until they are all on OnDemand and watch them all in a week or so. LOL Sometimes I get my wonderful, fantastic boyfriend to pick up our daughter after school so I can stop off at the scrapbook store (and drool) on the way home from work. (he loves that! LOL)
Have a great day/evening!
Adrienne (babykaykz1108)

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Being the only girl in my house (two little boys and DH) I spend on girly things for me. Somtimes I can be selfish about it. Sometimes it just feels right.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Wow. I do absolutely nothing on a regular basis just for myself. I guess if I had to answer, I'd say I control the television everyday at 4:00 to watch Little House on the Prairie. But, even then, usually everyone's off doing their own thing anyway.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

gine wrote:
RitaS wrote:
scrappininAK wrote:scrapping and ignoring everyone, leaving them to fend for themselves
DITTO!

Double ditto
GUILTY! I do get a lot of "me" time! The nights, after 9pm are MINE ALL MINE! I can sit and watch Gossip Girl, or scrap, or sit in my basement smoking cigarettes and reading trashy magazines. That's probably the most selfish and I KNOW I should not smoke. :?
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

MoochieMama

Cherry Bing

Honestly, buying my scrapbooking things. I have so much that I'll probably never use half of it but I keep buying new things.
Michelle

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I would have to say being on line more then I should but it's my time to relax and also to connect with friends.
Firegems

Kitkat137

Sweet Cherry Pie

Make my DH take care of the baby for a few hours so that I can get some sleep or scrapping done
Kat >^..^<

Image Image Image

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

I spent alot on clothes :-D
ImageImage

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I would say buying all my scrappy stuff.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

buying scrappy goodies and sometimes the time I spend scrapping!

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Buying too much scrapbooking stuff when I really and I mean really don't need another thing. I will never use all my stuff even if I stopped buying today. My dd constantly asks why I buy more. I am a sucker for the sales. But when you can get a quickutz complete alpha regularly $199.99 for $50.00 how do you pass those sales up.
 Image ImageImage

ladycardfan

Cherry Blossom

buying scrapping stuff!

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Spending so much time on scrapping. I will let the dishes, laundry, dusting, ANYTHING go if I'm working on a layout. I have to set a timer to stay on track! But as DH points out, I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, run around, spend money on clothes, jewelry, makeup, hairdressers or manicures. I don't spend a LOT on scrapbook supplies (now). I work my butt off in a pretty stressful job. This is MY therapy.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

I agree----really anything related to scrapping----BUYING, Scrapping, etc...

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee