The Tiki Bar is OPEN

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

The Tiki Bar is OPEN

Post by JulesinParadise »

Running a bit late here today as we have company in town. Pull up your stool and name your poison ladies...it is Friday FINALLY and I am ready to have a toddy or two or three. Bar keep please make mine a double margarita with salt and don't forget that paper umbrella. The question under discussion here today is what has been your favorite place (city?) to visit every?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
grifscap
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 109

Re: The Tiki Bar is OPEN

Post by grifscap »

I am so glad it is friday!!! This is my first two weekend since August. I have been working 6days a weeks for months.
pray the snow does not keep people away from work.

Set me up with something warm and no booze. I wish to enjoy each and every minute with my dh.

We are going out to dinner. Ya.
Laura Fiore
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 1270

Post by Laura Fiore »

Oh, boy! My favorite place to visit? These days it's San Francisco, but that's because my kids are there!

Favorite cities I've been to are San Diego, CA, London England, and NYC...all places I have adored visiting, but would never want to live!

I've gotta work tonight, so I'd better stick to beer :-D
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Hello ladies! I am sitting here it has just started to snow and we are expected to get a foot by Saturday evening. I would like to have something warm with alcohol barkeep!
ImageImage 

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Post by beachlover »

Hello ladies!

I am thinking of starting out with a cup of cocoa with peppermint schnapps in it. It was cold at work today, and the snow storm is due to start any time now...

My favorite place ever was Vegas! I loved the bright lights, the city, the heat and all the action, even though my companion was a stick in the mud! He actually wanted to spend one night sitting in the hotel room and ordering a pizza, watching action movies on PPV :x AND he could not appreciate that I neede to take pictures of everything!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SBcrazee
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 28

Post by SBcrazee »

Long Island Ice tea.

My fav. city is Sydney, Australia. So much to see & do & the best part is the oh so ever friendly people that will go out of their way to make a visitor feel welcome & help them. That part is hard to find. I love all of Australia.
ImageImage
scrappie_stacie
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 184

Post by scrappie_stacie »

A big 'ol Bloody Mary for me please... nice and spicy!

My favorite city to visit is Atlanta. My sister lives there and I always have a great time!!

---------------------------------------------------------
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr

I am so torn : San Fran, Seattle, Savannah, New Orleans, Rome, Tarpon Springs (just threw that in to see if you are paying attention)! lol So many cities and so little time...bar Keep this round is on me! Serve 'em up!
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr

Our friend Chuck says his favorite city is Keswick in England...anyone been there or familiar with it?
Grandma Flowers
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 5

Post by Grandma Flowers »

We're having a northeast wind and I'm freezing! Just made myself a cup of hot chocolate to warm up. My favorite place without a doubt is El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain, where we lived for three years. Columbus left from there on his voyage to America and one of his boats was named after it.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---
meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

A glass of Sangria here please.
Let's see my favorite place to visit is with my best friend who lives in Ocala, Fl. Its pretty centralized and really does not take to long to reach any great water retreats! It's been too long (6 years) since I've been able to go there or anywhere out of OK. I am hoping soon we will have a fix on a situation and be able to a least have a vaca!

Everyone enjoy the weekend!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

luvbubbles2
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 172

Post by luvbubbles2 »

My favorite place to visit is Jamaica....with all the snow we are getting...I wish I was there right now!!

As for my favorite drink...I'm into white wine lately.....but I love me a good margarita ANYTIME!!
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice"
~Frank Sinatra
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

I'm late but I'll have a Blue Moon beer. If only I could be drinking it in NYC, my favorite city to visit! It is also home to one of my favorite fellow Cherries, Fong33!
Becky

Image Image Image
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Post by 4peasinourpod »

ohhhh....I missed it, so i am having a mimosa this morning.

I vote Tarpon Springs, followed closely by Phoenix Arizona in the spring :)
~pam~

Return to “General Talk”