Do you wear underwear to bed?

Total votes: 84
Yes (57) 68%
No (27) 32%

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Underwear to Bed
scrappininAK wrote:
milmomma wrote:How do you ladies go all natural with kids? Don't yall get cold in the winter? Aren't you afraid of bugs crawling up your hoo haa while you sleep?
LOL - it's too cold here for bugs. As for the kids I walk around naked all the time so they know what I look like (must be a european thing).

I was like this when we got married, but usually in the evening after a shower or when I woke up in the morning. Plus we lived in rural East Texas. It stopped when 1st child was born. Now that it is just DH and I at the ranch most weekends I'm back at it again either morning or evening except this time of year in this drafty mobile home.

And then after some of the storms I have experienced around here in the spring, I'll fall asleep with all my clothes on if we have severe storms coming through. I sure hate to be found hurt from a tornado or down burst with nothing on. Which is kind of stupid because paramedics would cut it off if needed.

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I sleep in sweats and a t shirt, but no underwear under the sweats.
***Tanya***

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

Only hubby knows the answer!!!!!
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

LOL! I just found this thread!! Wayy too funny (and some of those are def TMI!) but after having kids, I can't sleep with too many layers on. So most nights, sleep au natural! Kids don't care cuz I walk around naked in the morning, and they're both girls, and they're still little. We'll see how it changes as they get older.
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

People always tell me I'm weird because I wear a bra to bed. I typically wear a bra and panties. That's it.
Leslie

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I thought that it would be cool to not wear anything to bed, but I kept thinking that if the house caught on fire, I would have to run out completely naked and then I would have no clothes because they would all be burned up. And, also, we had a family bed. There was usually at least one kid if not two or three extra in bed with us. Don't you even be thinking about how we made so many kids, because a man can always come up with the time and place.
Bibi

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

1grandma wrote:I thought that it would be cool to not wear anything to bed, but I kept thinking that if the house caught on fire, I would have to run out completely naked and then I would have no clothes because they would all be burned up. And, also, we had a family bed. There was usually at least one kid if not two or three extra in bed with us. Don't you even be thinking about how we made so many kids, because a man can always come up with the time and place.
LOL! :-D Your last line is cracking me up. Mostly because it's so true!

bfaretra

Cherry Bing

in the buff - except if ds is not home for the night yet- then just a nightie to remove later
however, I have never and would not cook in the buff - visions of too many possible accidents............
robe at the foot of the bed in case of fire

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I sleep in my undies and a t-shirt.
ImageImage 

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

not really... I wear boxers and a tee most night....

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

I have to say my mod heart almost died when I saw this thread had gotten so big! :winkb: :-D LaLaLaLOVE IT!!!!

No undies for me, flannel pj's!!
SUS ImageImageImage

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

suslvgeo wrote:I have to say my mod heart almost died when I saw this thread had gotten so big! :winkb: :-D LaLaLaLOVE IT!!!!

No undies for me, flannel pj's!!

I've tried to be good ;)

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

oh and Nener, did you ever find the stick?? :-D
SUS ImageImageImage

nene

Cherry Delight

No and have you ever seen Fantasia? I was up till 1AM. Poured bleach this morning.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

bumblebby wrote:No underwear to bed! The beav's gotta breathe. :-D
I totally agree with this statement.
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

For everybody replying with the "how can you sleep naked" type of comments, the poll was about underwear to bed, not sleeping naked.

I always wear pajamas to bed, I just don't wear underwear, therefore I do not sleep naked.

Furthermore, not everybody has animals.

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

1grandma wrote:I thought that it would be cool to not wear anything to bed, but I kept thinking that if the house caught on fire, I would have to run out completely naked and then I would have no clothes because they would all be burned up. And, also, we had a family bed. There was usually at least one kid if not two or three extra in bed with us. Don't you even be thinking about how we made so many kids, because a man can always come up with the time and place.
Actually - I do sometimes wonder about what would happen if an earthquake occured and we had to get out quick.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Make sure the outfit you took off is at the side of bed, then grab on the way out door or window! :winkb:

And we were exactly the same way, both kids would at some point wind up in our bed. And I'm still laughing.

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Well said, thank you!!!

And I'm with Rhonda!

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

ROFL the BEAV!!! Bhahahahahah

Return to “General Talk”