Have you done...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1744

Have you done...

Post by beachlover »

what you set out to do yet this weekend? Not me? I had major plans this weekend and everything changed with one phone call from ds! I ended up babysitting his gf's little one, who was *supposed( to be going down for a nap. But the minute they brought him in the house and he saw Isabella, he starts calling Bella, Bella! The pack and play was in Matt's room, and I was being really quet, gave the dogs rawhides to chew so the baby could go to sleep. Nope! He starts crying. It gets worse, and worse. I wait about 5 min, that's my limit. Then Isabella and I walk in and Peyton's lirrle face lights up, Bella, Bella!!! So we played for about an hour with the two of them chasing and teasinge each other. Finally I put Peton and Mr. Bear back down, we read a story, then Bella and I had to lay down right next to him before he finally went to sleep. After that, Matt and Mallory came back with her sis and her bf so Matt could do oil changes on their cars. We spent the rest of the time hanging out. Needless to say it was about 3pm before I started to get anything done around the house! But, I had a fun day!

How was your day?? Please tell me someone scrapped for me :winkb:

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Re: Have you done...

Post by SarahA »

I scrapped! I had plans for lots of it, but only did one layout. Better than nothing I guess!
anazelia
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 803

Post by anazelia »

Well we did go out for Chinese yesterday, but I haven't done anything else. Been really un-productive. If I can wake up perhaps today will be better.
kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Post by kennabeans »

I had 5 friends over and we scrapped. The weather was really bad here so we almost didn't get to scrap. But we had soooooo much fun.
ImageImageImage
naney1952
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 8

Post by naney1952 »

Good Morning.....I worked around the house yesterday....didn't even get dressed. Today I have to make some Chinese BBQ Chicken Wings for my great niece's 12th birthday party this afternoon. I still need to make her a birthday card so I guess that will be the extent of my scrapping today:? Plus the playoff games are this afternoon and my Colts are playing during the birthday party:waiting: I'll only get to see the first part of the game:(. Have a good day!
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

Glad you ended up having fun on your unexpected day.
I actually scrapped too in between a little house cleaning, dropping off and picking up Nathan off at snowboarding, Lauren at her friends, making spiced nuts to take to a party
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
jcsmaestra
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 930

Post by jcsmaestra »

I did a few things I intended to do yesterday: went to the grocery store, started planning a birthday card for my greatnephew, and loafed around a lot.

Today I'm actually making the card I planned yesterday, and making chicken parmigian for dinner.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

I had some girlfriends over for an Apples to Apples game on friday, drank way too many martinis. Saturday, I cleaned my house and watched 2 movies, Angels and Demons and the Hangover. Today I am picking my dh up from the airport. He was back in KY for his Grandpa's funeral and getting his Grandma squared away.
***Tanya***
grifscap
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 109

Post by grifscap »

I did not get as much done as I should have. But did do my weekly goal of 5 pages and half of one more. Now I much do some cleaning and just can't get up the energy to do it.
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

I did a digi layout for one of the January Challenges.
Becky

Image Image Image
killarney_rose
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 356

Post by killarney_rose »

I didn't get anything done in scrapping yesterday. I was productive with some other things and hope to scrap today.

It is so hard sometimes to get a little one to sleep especially in a strange place. What a treasure to spend time with him though! :-D
bigsmartass
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 54

Post by bigsmartass »

Didn't really plan much, and haven't really done much lol. I was sick half the week and still recooping over the weekend... I have got some stuff done, even if it's not much, so I'm :-D . I even found (most of) my desk.
Image Laurie, aka Image Image

If you can't convince them, confuse them
allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Post by allysonc »

Erm. Yes and no. LOL. :)
Ally
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691