Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

will6690

Cherry Blossom

Houston Crop at Archivers
Hi ACOT. I do not post on this board a lot but I do lurk around the drama posts and the gallery. The talent on this board is awesome. I went to meet the few ladies that were going to meet at Archivers today. I met Leslie and Ann. Leslie is as crazy in person as she is on the message board. And she does have a nice butt for those who were wondering. Ann is as sweet as she can be and her digi work is awesome. I will try and post more actively on this board but it will mostly be at night when I am at home and my boss can't tell me what to do, lol. So enjoy your Saturday evening and I hope the ladies make it to midnight when the crop is over. I for one will be asleep long before that.

Later

Vivion/will6690
Vivion/will6690

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: Houston Crop at Archivers
Hey! Welcome to the board and how cool you got to meet some cherries! :)
SUS ImageImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome "V". Yes, some incredible talent here.

Lynda

Janshotgun

Cherry Cola

How lucky that you got to meet Leslie and Ann! Please stick around!
Jan - trying to find my way

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

welcome
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Vivian!!!! How great you'll spend more time with us on the board. This Saturday was perfect for me to go to the crop.....I just couldn't justify the $60 dollar drive, plus cost of crop, plus a meal or two with James' tuition for U of H this spring semester and us already short there. So I had to bow out. I would have love to have met you, too!

Amanda (mkcdaisy) organizes a Texas crop for Cherries each year and I missed that one because Lynn was in the hospital. So if I miss the neck, I'll just beat my head against the wall.

Ok, ladies when you see this tonight......I thought about you all day, and I even through up my hands on my list and went to scrapping. Also working on the Altered Box Challenge.

:-D I have discovered Mod Podge is messy!!!! And is all over my fingers! :-D

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Sorry I missed you! I had just run to the store and checked in on the Y-chromosomes at home! I left early (back was killing me) but it was so much fun!!!! Can't wait for the next crop - altho we do seem to "annoy" the regulars with our constant chattering and laughing! Oh well........................
Cielle

ImageImage Image

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Hi and Welcome!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

will6690

Cherry Blossom

I did notice the two women that were there were a little peeved that we were a little loud. I didn't know that cropping was a quiet past time. It isn't at my house. I am sorry that I missed you too. We should try and meet up again since we both live in the area. I live in Copperfield and shop at Archivers quite often.

Vivion/will6690
Vivion/will6690

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yep, after we moved into the next room they shut the door on us!! I guess they are just a little bit challenged and can't crop and talk at the same time!

And yes, Leslie's butt is awesome. I did not feel worthy to touch it, but I did take pictures of it. And I swear, after I took the first pic of it, this little icon with a heart pops up on my camera screen!! I have never seen this icon before either! I'm going to have to get the other camera out and try and take a picture of this heart icon. But tomorrow, I made it home allright, but now I am about to drop.

It was really fun and so wonderful to meet people in person! I had a great time, even if those ladies in the other room did not. Fortunately, there were two other ladies in this other room with us, and they were able to talk and crop at the same time, and we all had lots of fun! We told them all about ACOT, so hopefully they will come join in the fun here.

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

Vivion did you came to the acot crop at By Designs last year? Your screen name looks familiar. Sorry I missed you I didn't get there til about 5 when after working this morning.
Leslie cracks me up and yes the heart did come up on Ann's camera after the butt shot - super odd. But since apparently Leslie farts glitter and poos rainbows I guess it makes sense HAHAHAHAHA.

Wish I could have been there all day but it was a blast while I was and we even made 2 new friends. The ones in the other room - well fuddy duddies :-D, they seriously closed the door on us, so when it was opened for some reason I made sure to be loud :-D

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

**sniff, sniff*** more tears and crying.....

I wanna see Leslie's butt too! haha! I am glad you guys had a great time! Still wish I was there!!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

i wish you had been there too. sniff sniff

beachlover

Cherry Addict

welcome!!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Aww so sorry we didn't get to meet you! Leslie is sooo hiliarious and a sweetie too! She is just like she is on the board and more. She is a great girl. :) We had a ball last night!There were two ladies at the other table who joined in on the fun too. They were so funny too and really nice. I hope I can meet you sometime at a crop or something! :)
Ally

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Sounds like a great time was had by all! Don't you just wonder about people who can't talk and scrap at the same time?? I shouldn't be saying anything - I can't talk and do anything at the same time!! But at least I laugh about it!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

ScrapEgypt

Cherry Bomb

Well, we did get a little loud at times - but we were having fun and we were getting work done too! I finished about 8 pages. Leslie would have finished more....but that dang stitching took longer than expected!! ;)
Cielle

ImageImage Image

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

I can't talk and scrap at the same time either...so when I go to crops, I get almost zero done! And have a blast visiting with my friends! Nothing's going to get in the way of my visiting!!! :winkb:

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

I can't scrap very much and talk.
But heck the talking is a lot of fun. So is listening to people have fun!

ImageImageImageImageImage

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Northern Brat wrote:**sniff, sniff*** more tears and crying.....

I wanna see Leslie's butt too! haha! I am glad you guys had a great time! Still wish I was there!!
Me too :(

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee