Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Yo-Yo-Yo!
Yay, I have another cherry fb friend!

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Holy Crap!! It must a Christmas Miracle! :-D Welcome back baby. Here's hoping things keep getting better for you!
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

soooo glad you are back!
~pam~

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Thanks guys! It's good to see all of you. I think I might just hang around and see what I can stir up. Do we still have a Swap Forum? Muwhahaha. :graywinkb:
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

bayouscrap

Sweet Cherry Pie

Amy! Good to see you! So sorry about the life woes! Things haven't been the same around here without all you girls stirring it up! Glad you want to stick around a bit!
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

moodyonceamth wrote:Thanks guys! It's good to see all of you. I think I might just hang around and see what I can stir up. Do we still have a Swap Forum? Muwhahaha. :graywinkb:

Hurray for trouble making!!! Flap & I can't do it *all* by ourselves ya know. ;)

moodyonceamth

Cherry Addict

Keep the popcorn ready. Any puppies around here I can poke? :graywinkb:
If you dare condemn my life, it will come after you with a sharpened rake. Steven Jesse Bernstein

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

-Tracy- wrote:
moodyonceamth wrote:Thanks guys! It's good to see all of you. I think I might just hang around and see what I can stir up. Do we still have a Swap Forum? Muwhahaha. :graywinkb:

Hurray for trouble making!!! Flap & I can't do it *all* by ourselves ya know. ;)
What am I? Chopped liver?
Leslie

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

lilkoala3 wrote: ;)

Oh, no, not by any stretch of the imagination! I see you as the flame!
Laurie

JeanG

Cherry Cola

OMG! It's great to see you back! And you know what I always say about men: You can't live with 'em and you just can't shoot 'em. Sorry you've gone through so much.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

lilkoala3 wrote:
-Tracy- wrote:

Of course not, but somehow.....Flap & I seem to get blamed for everything. How do you do that? :P

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

YEs there is!! Why don't you sign up for some marshmallow shakers? :winkb:

Nice to see you here woman! Sorry about the manly troubles.
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

OMG... look what the cat dragged in and the dog wouldn't eat!!!! ((((((AMY)))))) Long time no hear from! Glad to see you still exist :P
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Woh, Amy & D too? I must be dreaming again.......

Welcome back you two.

Goodluck to new beginnings Amy.
ImageImage

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Welcome back, Amy! Sorry about all the things you've been through lately. Hope things get better!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee