Crop Fever?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1746

Crop Fever?

Post by beachlover »

Are you all still suffering from the after effects like I am? I have a check up at the dentist this morning, will pick up my free turkey at the rocery store and the last few tins I need for Thanksgiving diner, then the rest of my day is dedicated to getting my 4 completed LO's uploaded and finishing a few more. What is everyone else up to today?

Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Re: Crop Fever?

Post by Henu_Nea »

I'm going to work on some LOs this morning. Then this afternoon I'm doing a program for 130 2nd graders (which should be fun..lol) at my daughters' school. Then I'll probably have to come home and drink.
ImageImage
Image Image
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

I am off to work a couple of hours this morning then I am coming home to upload some of the layouts I got done last night. I might have to make a quick stop at Archivers they have a big sale going on.
ImageImage 

jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

I have to work for 4 hours, and then I'll upload the 2 LOs I did. I also have to finish my Thanksgiving cards & get them in the mail tomorrow. I then have to pack for my trip and vacuum the house. I also have a LO sitting on my desk, so if I'm feeling extra spunky tonight, I'll finish that one and get it uploaded.
- Jan

fong33
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 204

Post by fong33 »

I have cleared the deck to scrap and work on the challenges today. In between, I have a few errands to run, but it will be a scrappy day. It should be a good way to slow down from the crop this weekend.
grifscap
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 109

Post by grifscap »

I am at work, Never got to the crop. Work is sure cutting into my scaapping.
allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Post by allysonc »

Need to do some house cleaning/etc. For Thanksgiving this week. I've decided to do decorate my mini tree for Christmas.. Going to have it in my room.. Can't wait to have it all done! :)

Then going to make a small wreath for my room too LOL.. :)

Then I have piano stuff to practice for for my lesson tomorrow.. Need to make an apple pie and pecan pie for Tthanksgiving as well.. I may try to scrap too. .So yeah busy day/week! :)
Ally
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Post by Retiree3 »

Routine housework and finishing a few challenges.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Grandma Flowers
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 5

Post by Grandma Flowers »

I actually got a lot of scrapping done, although not crop related. It was fun, so I may do it again today in between packing.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

I am going to make some more Christmas cards and try to work on my Christmas acrylic album some more.

Oh and almost forgot get some house work done!

ImageImageImageImageImage

GRACEpunches5
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 575

Post by GRACEpunches5 »

enjoy your free turkey! i get to pick ours tomorrow. but, today it's back to school for the kids and dh back to work. leaving me with the younger two grumps!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

Nursing a cold today...dragging myself around to do a little housework that HAS to be done.:waiting:

Lynda
cubshan
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 49

Post by cubshan »

I have to go to the vet
Image Image
reckshow
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 5

Post by reckshow »

I was going to try to do some scrapping after work today, but I'm sick and can't concentrate very well. so i'm just watching stupid tv and lying on the couch. (normally i wouldn't even try to login during the day - work is way too crazy!)
regina heater :: reckshow :: just a shepherd spreading religiosity to the fuzzy wuzzies ::
my blog

ImageImageImage

::tracking the creativity::
0/5 layouts
+
1/7 challenges
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

got to clean up before dh gets home from hunting. Prepare for bookfair on Wednesday, volunteer at the school, finish an album, get some Christmas presents
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

I have to upload the couple LOs I got done for the crop. Other than being at work for 14 hours, that's it.
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

I really wanted to do most (or all) of the challenges, but just could not get motivated to scrap this weekend. So I'm hoping to do one or two tonight after I get home from work. That's my plan, anyway!
Stacy
PezKat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 514

Post by PezKat »

I wish I had more time to scrap! Stayed up late w/crop stuff (finished a 3rd bookmark since I had them out) & then tried to sleep in, though the cat had a different idea. Then had Bible study & grocery shopping. Now I'm back but need to work a bit & practice worship music, and I'm doing laundry! Think I'll try to work an hour & then give myself an hour to wrap up the page I got stuck on yesterday, and finish uploading. Silly life, getting in the way of scrapping! ;)
Image Image
SiriF
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 76

Post by SiriF »

I´m actually feeling the same as a full weekends crop with a 100/150 girls giggeling in an unventilated room... :sleeping: I had absolutly no plans on doing this craop, didn´t even remeber it untill I got an email about the crop sale. I decided to check it out, and got stuck... I´ve finished 10 LOs this weekend, three cards, 6 placesettings for Christmas and some gift tags. Not to forget my first altered clock. On top of that I thought that my dog had eaten a bunch of pills and had to make him throw up, and I got a great letter from the local authoreties telling me that I will get a loan to buy a new place to live (I´ve had to move because of beeing ill), and I got a bunch of money "free" as well, that I don´t have to pay back. I LOVE BEING NORWEGIAN!!! :-D Now I just need to find a place with the right place that they will approve, that also will fit all my scrapping supplies :?

Return to “General Talk”