We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

I want, I want, I want I want, I want, I want...did I say...
I want!!!???!!

I love to book travel and with Southwest having this crazy special that is going on, I want to book yet another short trip to New Orleans. You will learn that I LOVE New Orleans the more you get to know me. There are several problems with me doing this though.......

First, not too many people are buying Cadillac's right now so my husband would female if I booked it. I would like to go on Jan. 7th for 3 nights.

Second, I'm leaving for Ixtapa Mexico on the 16th with my GF's for a week.

Third, I'm booked for New Orleans for a week on April 22nd. I always go for my Birthday. I need to forget that I'm getting old so I go there.

Oh....I want!!

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Re: I want, I want, I want I want, I want, I want...did I say...
I want lots too, and with two kids in college, I can't afford to do any of it! Be glad your children are furry and their education only requires weeks at obedience school, LOL

I say go for it...you only live once!

cat1393

Cherry Cola

LOL...good luck!

Christine

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

well, if you need someone to travel with.....;) ;)
~pam~

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

4peasinourpod wrote:well, if you need someone to travel with.....;) ;)

I'm pricing it out of MKE

You wanna leave all those kids of yours behind and go for a good time!! ;)

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

Laura Fiore wrote:I want lots too, and with two kids in college, I can't afford to do any of it! Be glad your children are furry and their education only requires weeks at obedience school, LOL

I say go for it...you only live once!

My fur baby Louie might need some surgery that will require a fee equivalent to that of a college education. UGH. I don't know what I will do.

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Go for it!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

LOL I think we all want something that we have to put off till a later date of never get to do!!
I hope you get to go on your trip!
Firegems

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I hope you get to go....but can I just say that the censor on her is so funny! 'my dh would female if'
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

It all sounds like so much fun! I hope you get "what you want"!!!!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Oh, can I live thru your travel LOs! I am secretly envyous! With two little ones and no extra money ......no travel anytime soon:( . I really hope you get to do all your traveling!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

I wont book the trip. I have to go easy!!

I could not have babies so my dogs and my travels are my joy!!

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

New Orleans, San Francisco and Savannah Ga are three of my favorite cities to visit We use to go to N.O. once a year when we lived in St. Louis...we'd stop in Memphis for Blues and BBQ and then head in to N.O. for everything else. We have not been since we moved to Florida and it is actually closer here.

I say go!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Cathy, I would LOVE to get back to N.O. That's our favoritest place on earth! I'm so envious you're going down!!!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

I know how you feel. We usually go to Mexico in January. My hubby is in a bad mood, since June, and says to me every time I talk about a trip "we're in a recession dont you know?" He's so mean to me. LOL

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

I love NOLA too! I grew up an hours drive from the Big Easy - so going for a day, overnight (if we plan on having a really late night!) or even a weekend is normal for us..... Now that we are getting older we don't go as much especially since the storm - but whenever anyone comes to visit we always take them.

Love to eat brunch at Court of Two Sisters, have a hurricane at Pat O's, and browse the fabulous shops in the French Quarter....and always, always end the day at Cafe du Monde! YUM!!!
Image Image

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

scrapbelle wrote:I love NOLA too! I grew up an hours drive from the Big Easy - so going for a day, overnight (if we plan on having a really late night!) or even a weekend is normal for us..... Now that we are getting older we don't go as much especially since the storm - but whenever anyone comes to visit we always take them.

Love to eat brunch at Court of Two Sisters, have a hurricane at Pat O's, and browse the fabulous shops in the French Quarter....and always, always end the day at Cafe du Monde! YUM!!!

What constitutes "old"??

I'll be 45 this coming April and my DH just turned 55 yesterday.

I say if it's in your blood you go!! :-D

3 years ago we met a girl who lives in Tibidoudex LA. We have become really good friends. She meets us there ever year now. This Jan. I'm dragging her butt to Mexico with me. She has never been out of the country. I can't wait!!

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

ImCanadian wrote:I know how you feel. We usually go to Mexico in January. My hubby is in a bad mood, since June, and says to me every time I talk about a trip "we're in a recession dont you know?" He's so mean to me. LOL

Joe kept saying the same thing, that is why I'm going without him for the first time ever this year. Don't tell him...but I'm actually looking forward to it!! :-D

scrapcathy

Cherry Blossom

JulesinParadise wrote:New Orleans, San Francisco and Savannah Ga are three of my favorite cities to visit We use to go to N.O. once a year when we lived in St. Louis...we'd stop in Memphis for Blues and BBQ and then head in to N.O. for everything else. We have not been since we moved to Florida and it is actually closer here.

I say go!

I've never driven there but I think I want to plan on doing that one year soon. I want to stop in Memphis along the way.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'd hate for your husband to female! I've never been to NO but it's on my bucket list.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee