Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Is this ugly or beautiful?

I just finished this layout today, and each time I look at it, I want to either barf or swoon. It's not my style at all. My LSS gave me a bunch of Vintage Findings stuff from Making Memories to work with, so I didn't pick out the supplies. In other words, you won't hurt me feelings if you tell me the supplies are ugly. Just don't say the design of the layout is ugly because that WOULD hurt my feelings.

On the one hand, I think it looks kind of eclectic and interesting. On the other hand, I think it's gaudy. Have you ever been to Hearst Castle? Yeah, like that... Either way, I've got to make 2 more layouts with it...

On a side note, check out how great my boobs look in that dress!
Leslie

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Is this ugly or beautiful?
Funny, the first thing that caught my eyes on this page were your boobs!

I definitely like the design, but I think that all teh gold on the page makes it too distracting.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

The vintage stuff is not my style, but you did a fabulous job with it Leslie!!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I like it. I also love gaudy things so........
You do rock in that dress!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Leslie...those r papers that I'd have a hard time w/ also. But, I think it looks great! So do the boobs!LOL

Christine

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I really like it!
And if it's the dress that make your boobs look that great, I want two of them.

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Okay,
I like it! I know it's not your usual style, but it's cool. And you do look great in that dress!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nice rack! and I would limit the use of gold on each of your pages. The design is cool The papers are a bit... Blinding.

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Not sure about that gold shiny paper... your layout is wonderful and your boobs look great in that dress.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

The first thing I noticed was the boobs! LOL! I like the LO design alot. I love the background paper but the gold, I don't know....I agree with milmomma, go easy on the gold!
***Tanya***

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

fong33 wrote:Funny, the first thing that caught my eyes on this page were your boobs!

I definitely like the design, but I think that all teh gold on the page makes it too distracting.
Yeah, I think so, too. I picked those pictures to use with all of the gold because the lo is about a fancy restaurant and the pictures were really warm-colored. The other two los I do will have zero gold. I used up all that crap on this lo...

And the first thing to catch your eyes is always my boobs. You love them.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

emarie803 wrote:The vintage stuff is not my style, but you did a fabulous job with it Leslie!!
Thanks, but I think you're just saying I did a fabulous job because you're so nice. And you forgot to say my boobs are fabulous, by the way.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Nikki_E wrote:I like it. I also love gaudy things so........
You do rock in that dress!
So you're saying my layout is gaudy???!!! You suck!

I kid, I kid... It's gaudy... But I still don't know if I love it or hate it. Maybe I'm just indifferent to it.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

cat1393 wrote:Leslie...those r papers that I'd have a hard time w/ also. But, I think it looks great! So do the boobs!LOL
I think you're lying, Liar.
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

SarahA wrote:I really like it!
And if it's the dress that make your boobs look that great, I want two of them.
It's actually the bra. It's like a super-duper lift your boom booms bra!
Leslie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

The papers maynot be your usual style, but you did a great job with them! You also look great in the photo.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

milmomma wrote:Nice rack! and I would limit the use of gold on each of your pages. The design is cool The papers are a bit... Blinding.
You ever heard the song, "Blinded by the light?" I used to think it was, "Blinded by the light, wake up like a douche." Just in case you didn't know, it's "deuce" not "douche."
Leslie

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

gonecamping wrote:The first thing I noticed was the boobs! LOL! I like the LO design alot. I love the background paper but the gold, I don't know....I agree with milmomma, go easy on the gold!
Geez, both you and Sandra need to stop staring at my bushongas! I know they're awesome, but geez! Rude much?!
Leslie

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

Your boobs look great. Care to share the make of the bra?

As for the l/o, I do like the design. I do not care for the paper.

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I definitely want to borrow that dress too! Not that I'd do it justice but a girl could hope :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee