We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Have a good one!
Image I don't know about you, but the weekend ended way too soon for me, and then I did not sleep last night. Today will be a long one, court all day, then I am staying up for Monday Night Football!!! But, I intend to make the best of it, am planning my annual Halloween Chili Party, got to start making my shopping list, etc. I am so excited, and so busy. Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Have a good one!
Hmmm, it was an interesting Monday. Didn't turn out to be at all what I thought. But it was okay, I should go get the kids ready for bed. :)

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Happy Monday to you too. DD and I have a busy day today. We have to with a friend to get water hooked up to our camper (long story), then get our oil changed in another town, then off to another town to get insulation for the camper, then home to buy groceries and then off to gymnastics and sometime in there I need to cook some lunch and some supper and start packing for my trip home to Iowa. I can't wait to get home and see my family.
ImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Happy Monday all! I thought I had to work today but lucky for me I got today off but now I have to do to jobs on Thursday. I am off to shop the clearance isle at archivers. Have a great day ladies!
ImageImage 

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

so far it's not been a bad MOnday.. hope it continues!!!
Firegems

fong33

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I have tons of projects to finish up this week, including getting ready for Halloween. Have a great day ladies.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Happy Monday...sun is shining. That's all I need to start it off right.

Lynda

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

JeanG

Cherry Cola

For once, I wasn't surprised to find it's Monday! The temp here is up in the upper 40's already, the rain has stopped, the snow has stopped, the fog is so thick I can't see the lake (50 feet away) and everything is totally peaceful. Tomorrow I have to go into town, but today I can revel in the quiet. I hope you all have a great day!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Hope everyone has a nice day!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

It is going to be a good one. My dd came home for the weekend, to get well and spend some time with her Mama (maybe dad too!). We'll bake some cookies for her to take back to SF with her while watching Gossip Girl tonight!

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

well i am up and going today so thats good only i don't really feel like doing much lol. Thats what being down and sick for days will do to you. Have my girl scouts troops halloween party tonight. The one big main outside event is now out of the running since we are having storms all day. Oh well we will still have fun. Once they leave its back into the pjs and more rest, though you would think i have enough of that last week.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee