What's up for this w/e?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Re: What's up for this w/e?

Post by TraciL »

lilkoala3 wrote:I'm spending my Friday night in. I told myself I'd get my apartment in shape, and I did a little of that. But I think I'm gonna spend the rest of my night grooming various parts of my body.

Tomorrow, I'm having breakfast with a boy. Then on Saturday night, 3 of my friends and I are doing a girl's night in. We'll probably end up watching a movie and saying mean things about our colleagues.

Sunday morning, I'm having brunch with 2 gal pals and then we're taking a mural tour of South Philly. Philly is famous for its murals and public art projects. Tickets cost 30 bucks, which I think was too pricey, but I think it should be fun. Sunday night is probably dinner with a boy.

pack your snow shoes lady!
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

Working, sleeping during the day, but maybe go out to the local Greek Festival (in Pensacola, Fl) for dinner. Yum!
Bibi
genggay
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 93

Post by genggay »

am here at work and it's saturday afternoon. the kids went to rehearse for their Christmas presentation in our church. then daddy took them to their dentist.

tomorrow we have a luncheon fellowship in our church. and later will be visiting my sister.
megamay
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 983

Post by megamay »

well today is DH's test. he's there right now. so Im watching DD today while he does that, and then relaxes. and then tomorrow Im going to relax and do some of the CT appreciation day challenges.
RitaS
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 299

Post by RitaS »

WTG for your sister - tell her congrats from a bunch of Cherries!

lilkoala3 wrote:
craftyfool wrote:So Leslie...is the Saturday brunch boy and Sunday dinner boy the SAME boy??? :winkb:
Yes! What kind of floozy do you think I am?!

ROFL!!! You are so funny girl! Always make me laugh.

For this w/e...

Friday was family movie night. We watched the Christmas Child. Will have to watch that again, now that I know how it ends I kind of wonder if I missed some clues.

Last weekend we watched the Ultimate Gift, and I forget the guy who stars in it, but it's about a rich kid whose never had to work a day in his life, and an inheritance challenge. 'Nuf said...but I SO recommend it - especially at Christmas.

After the movie I worked a bit on my ACOT contest layout.

Saturday, today, I am pulling up the dead annuals -although they look great for Halloween. Ought to spray them with webbing, but I prefer replacing with leaves and gourds. I really want to scrap on my contest LO, we shall see. It is going to be the only sunny weekend before winter, I fear, so that means outside stuff. We really need to get the bikes out if it is gorgeous, go on a leaf hunt, and DH and I have date night to celebrate 20 yrs. We're going to see Celtic Women, which we love to watch on PBS.

Sunday - supposed to be even warmer. After church we're taking the kids to the apple orchard, get pumpkins, hopefully a maze if they have one... AND I want to take our annual family fall photo - I hope they cooperate.;)
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

mkcdaisy
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 616

Post by mkcdaisy »

Well I was home yesterday with a migraine GRRR

Today I was going to Houston to a "drive in" movie night at a friends but they have the stomach flu so that has been cancelled. So I am going to pick up my cousin here shortly and we are going to do a little shopping and then going to the shelters weinerfest races (weiner dog races - its so cute). They actually close the shelter and give us the day off for it.

Tomorrow, I will be sleeping late (I hope) and then playing the CT appreciation day :-D
jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

Well it's Sat. afternoon already and kind of a yucky day here in S. FL. I don't really have any plans except to hang w/DH. He's leaving on Tues. for a 10 day trip. I'll miss him but I anticipate some serious scrapping time!
- Jan

AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

the dog club I belong to is putting on agility trials this weekend. We also had a pooch halloween costume contest. I took the pictures, we printed them out and numbered them and people bought votes. All the proceeds go to the Galveston Humane Society to help them with their rebuilding. Hurricane Ike destroyed their facility last year.

And I've got a bunch of cute costumed pooch pics, too!!! :-D

Return to “General Talk”