We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Question of the day 9/22
Janshotgun wrote:No - but I did ask my daughter in California if she was planning on getting one and she and her dh just took the twins to the library and the adults got them. The twins have to be able to write their first and last names before they can get one.

We're planning on taking them for a library visit when we fly down there in a few days.

Jan, you will love the Buena Vista Branch Library if that's the one you're dd is close to. My kids love going there. Plus it has a play ground & a bike path for the kids to ride their bikes. The kids area is so cute & it is very clean & well kept.
ImageImage

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Over here our ID's are our cards. Hubby uses his a lot to rent movies. And I have a feeling we will start going more.

terri04

Cherry Bing

not any more

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

I have one, but I rarely use it
ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

scraptag

Cherry Cola

yes, and my kids as well. They walk to the library from the school in like 2nd grade and get their library cards, but I took them before that.

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

For Brazoria County Library, yes! For Limestone County, no, they won't give me one without my changing my driver's license. :-D

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Yes
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

Of course I do! But when we lived in Germany, I had to buy all of the books I wanted to read (at the PX in English), so now I am spoiled with the USA Library!!

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Nope..I really on DD for hers. :-D
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

yes to a wonderful library but it never gets used - or hardly I should say...sad really afraid these will be the next things from the good 'ol days that will disappear
ImageImage Image
Ann

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

not for the public library but the university library is pretty good and has some fun things.
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes.....I got one again this summer after not using one in years.
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Yes. My DH and I go quite often. It makes no sense to us to buy a book that we will only read one time.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

No. Our library isn't very close so I seldom go there.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee