Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

P90X
I know I posted awhile back about starting this, but we just finally started yesterday! And it is kicking my tail! OMG!!!! I am so sore today I can hardly lift my arms up! LOL!!!! But if we survive this, I am going to be one mean lean buff machine! Wish me luck ladies! I need the encouragement especially since it means getting up at 5:30 in the morning! I am so not a morning person!

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Re: P90X
Good luck, sweetie!!! I am not a morning person, either. Completely understand it. Working out in the morning is great for your body though- it will jumpstart your metabolism and give you more energy throughout the day. Keep telling yourself that when you don't want to get out of your warm, cozy bed in the morning! :winkb: :-D
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Good luck with this. I'll be looking for updates as it's something I'm interested in trying.

Lynda

greenmatter

Cherry Picker

i hear p90x kicks your butt. make sure you drink lots of water
Scrappilicious! :)

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Good Luck. You can do it! REmember to build up, nothing like being so sore youcant move for 3 days.

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I am totally scared of being so sore I can't move! I work as a PT at a hospital, so I gotta be able to move so I can move my patients! LOL!!!!
I am debating if I feel comfortable enough showing my before photos. What do you all think?

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

lol I always take a couple tylenol before bed when I do something that kicks my butt like that. Let us know how you like it as you get more into it.
ImageImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

JulianaM wrote:I am totally scared of being so sore I can't move! I work as a PT at a hospital, so I gotta be able to move so I can move my patients! LOL!!!!
I am debating if I feel comfortable enough showing my before photos. What do you all think?

Show 'em girl! That way we can tell you how we don't think you even need the P90X in the first place, but also later see your awesome results!

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

I hear its a good system, but very tough in the beginning, best of luck!
ImageImage

jenny2711

Cherry Picker

I know it kicks your butt, but stick with it! My hubs lost 110 pounds in 6 months and I lost 40! It works! I promise! Drinking lots of water does help and it's the first 3 days that are the worst. After that, it gets easier. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, etc. And yes yes yes take before pics. You may not want to post them now, but after you're done with the program you will! ;)

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

jenny2711 wrote:I know it kicks your butt, but stick with it! My hubs lost 110 pounds in 6 months and I lost 40! It works! I promise! Drinking lots of water does help and it's the first 3 days that are the worst. After that, it gets easier. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, etc. And yes yes yes take before pics. You may not want to post them now, but after you're done with the program you will! ;)

Thanks Jenny! I am on day 3 today and I can still move! LOL!!!! You and your DH sure did awesome losing all that weight! Are you still working out regular?
I did take photos, but I am a tad shy about sharing them. I know I don't need to lose weight, but I used to swim in college and I was pretty buff in the day! I am just hoping to get a little of that back, but mostly just to get in better shape!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I'm for anything that helps you feel healthy and good about yourself. Keep up the good work and you can show us the before and after photos.
Image ImageImage

FairyMouseMom

Cherry Addict

JulianaM wrote:
jenny2711 wrote:I know it kicks your butt, but stick with it! My hubs lost 110 pounds in 6 months and I lost 40! It works! I promise! Drinking lots of water does help and it's the first 3 days that are the worst. After that, it gets easier. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions, etc. And yes yes yes take before pics. You may not want to post them now, but after you're done with the program you will! ;)

Thanks Jenny! I am on day 3 today and I can still move! LOL!!!! You and your DH sure did awesome losing all that weight! Are you still working out regular?
I did take photos, but I am a tad shy about sharing them. I know I don't need to lose weight, but I used to swim in college and I was pretty buff in the day! I am just hoping to get a little of that back, but mostly just to get in better shape!

IF for nothing else....take the pictures for yourself. I know I felt "weird" showing a before and after picture on one of my layouts....but, I felt....I sweated my butt off to get there at the time... yet it was embarassing to look at the before picture as well.....

I would LOVE to know if that program works for you...as I keep seeing those infomercials when I go to bed late at night!
Egle ~ Let the things you love be your escape. ~
I am addicted to alphabets!....and papers.....and....

Image Image Image

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I am on day 5 today and still surviving! I will certainly keep you all posted on my results!

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

I saw this on TV, OMG 5:30, is that AM? Your better woman than me. More power to you girl. Let's see some pics along the way.
ImageImageImageImage

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

you a such a super star! good luck getting buff (she doesn't need to lose weight, trust me!)
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

happayscrappay wrote:you a such a super star! good luck getting buff (she doesn't need to lose weight, trust me!)

You are too funny girl!

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Good luck!!!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Good luck!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee