We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

Re: Living in Egypt
Sorry.... I loved being at college when I was that age.... so at least know he is having fun and hopefully learning??@!!

handerful

Cherry Cropper

(((HUGS)))
Image Image
RACHEL

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Hugs Laura!!!

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Laura Fiore wrote:
Northern Brat wrote:Nick is going to Egypt??? What's he studying???

I have a few more years, like 8, before I feel your pain...although...many times this summer, I wished it was sooner! LOL ...Just kidding! I know I'm going to have a hard time too when my ds goes off to college! (((HUGS))) Laura.

In a fun way...think of all the adventures he'll have and the vacation spot you'll have!!! :-D

LOL Leslie...I meant I am living in denial! Nick's going to school at San Francisco State, where Jessica goes! He wants to go into nursing...we'll see if he can get the grades to get into the program. It's so competitive, he'll need at least a 3.8 GPA to get in! Jess promises that if she sees him step out of his dorm room, she'll shoo him back in to study, but if you know anything about my girl, you know she will be the one who's dragging him OUT of the dorm room for the "college experience"!
I got the denial thing...but you got me on the Egypt!!! Ok..you are a poop....and I take back my hug...he's not going to be THAT far away! hahah
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Awww... I'm sorry. That would make me sad
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

davsar

Cherry Cola

Ahhh - hugs Laura!!
ImageImage

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

OMG!!!!! Well like the Chancellor said at my daughter's innvocation "Send a card with a note stating .... "Don't spend it all in one place" or "I hope a this $100 goes farther where you are" but... DON'T put any money $$ in the card...they will call so fast asking aboutt he dough that your head will spin!

Seriously - best wishes to you both I know it is not easy but how cool your son gets to experience so many things!
ImageImage Image
Ann

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

ahhhhh hon, I know how sad you are and how much you have been dreading this for years but dang the de-nile was some funny stuff!

HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGS!!! If you need to talk, give me a buzz, once Pam leaves I will be alone here in DC and scared and probably could talk your ear off and help you forget (for a leetle bit)!

LOVE YA!
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee