We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

Strange foods cats eat
A few days ago, a visiting friend of my kids' ran in and said a cat was eating the cucumbers that I had left on the deck. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it. Caught him raiding the garden today. Another cat we had years ago enjoyed mushrooms and sauerkraut. What kind of strange foods do your cats eat?
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Re: Strange foods cats eat
My cat is pickey!!! He will only eat Honey Nut Cheerios and Blackberry Yoplait Yogurts!! We've tried giving him different flavors and he'll snub is nose at them!!! But you have to look out if you snack on either of those foods, b/c he will be right there beside you like a vulture waiting for you to finish your portion!!
~ Carissa ~

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

My cat loves pumpkin!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Years ago, we had a cat named Snax. He loved corn on the cob.
Image ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Our girl likes most kinds of tomato sauce and will also lick cans of some vegetables (like green beans). Of course anything milk-based she loves (like a soup can) or chicken or tuna. The boy won't eat any people food though!
Image Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

ds cat eats frozen yogurt. Who knew they liked things that cold.

1momma

Cherry Bing

I have 1 cat that will eat anything and one that will only eat his cat food and only if his bowl is untouched by the others.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

My cat eats birds!
Bibi

beachlover

Cherry Addict

we had a cat when I was a kid and she loved yogurt, would eat the strawberries my mom but on the counter that were not quite ripe

can't remember what else, it was many moons ago :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Cheetos, Potato Chips, Squirrels, Goldfish Crackers.... that's all I can think of right now. My cats prefer the dog's food over their own though. That's pretty weird.
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

My cat loves spagetti, macorni & cheese any pasta he will eat it will eat tomato's too
ImageImage

nene

Cherry Delight

I used to have a cat that ate olives, but only the green parts.
Image Image
Rosa sat so that Martin could walk. Martin walked so that Barack could run. Barack ran so that our children could fly.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

My dad's cat used to eat popcorn.
Ronny

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Stuart loves mashed sweet potatoes! He likes tuna juice, too, but that makes him hurk because he eats his food too fast when I put that on it.
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

My neighbor's cats eat my chipmunks!!!:bluewaiting:

Lynda

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I had a cat who loved ice cream. Now I have a chocolate lab..and well, they eat everything!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

My girls like ice cream, and just about anything left on our dinner plates... but they will only eat one kind of canned food. Go figure!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

My sister's cat eats her swedish fish candy. Then we read somewhere that cat's can't taste sugar so it made it even more weird. :?

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

One of our cats eats lettuce, which I think is really werid, plus she is like a dog because if anything is dropped on the floor, she eats it!!

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

One of our cats loves my dh's donuts and the other one can smell raw hamburger while it is defrosting and meows for it until I give her some.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee