We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's your diagnosis?
I just want to wish you luck and send some hugs!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Are your hunger & headaches simultaneous? Are you also shaky & extra-emotional? That could be low blood sugar during those times if yes and if they go away after eating - which could be related to hypoglycemia, diabetes, or other things. (Try more frequent meals w/protein & no simple carbs.) Good luck & hope you get a diagnosis soon, it's hardest when you don't know what to do to help!!
Image Image

jmo95

Cherry Cola

My first thought was pregnancy. Those symptoms sound exactly like what I went through.
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

I hope you are able to get a diagnosis soon and start feeling better! HUGS!!!

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

jmo95 wrote:My first thought was pregnancy. Those symptoms sound exactly like what I went through.

Same here. Best of luck whatever it comes back!

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am glad you are seeing your doctor. I think it could be a couple of things.

wahoo_mom

Cherry Garcia

milmomma wrote:
jmo95 wrote:My first thought was pregnancy. Those symptoms sound exactly like what I went through.

Same here. Best of luck whatever it comes back!

Except for the coughing, that is what I thought too. But yes, could be diabetes and don't rule out sleep apnea yet. Many afflicted don't have any idea until they complete a sleep study.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

hmmmm..... a lot of it sounds like what hypoglycemia does to me and some of the other stuff is like when I had mono, too. Except the coughing. I don't remember coughing with mono. Now sometimes with the hypoglycemia I do a coughing that is because I am sick to my stomach. It's like I cough as a precursor to regurgitating and/or upchuking. The coughing is not coming from my lungs, but my belly. Is that the kind of coughing you are doing?

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

diabetes, is my 1st thought

1momma

Cherry Bing

Nothing more to add but I wanted to mention something. We you call to see the Dr. ask if you can do lab work before your appointment if it will cut down on wait time. I have learned to do this that way she has the results when I come in rather than going after I see her and then waiting even longer for the results.

Take care of yourself and listen to your body.

{{{Hugs}}}

jody01

Sweet Cherry Pie

I surely dont know but my prayers are with ya and I hope you feel better real soon.
ImageImage

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

Shannon do you take blood pressure meds? That might cause the cough

the rest sounds like diabetes or hypo glycemia...

Let us know
Image \ ImageImage

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I am with the others....diabetes...or pregnancy....

Whatever it is, I am glad you are aware of your body, and attending to it by seeing your doctor. Let us know what's up. (((hugs)))
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I hope your doctor can figure out what is going on and that it is simple to fix! We will be thinking of you.
Firegems

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

My first guess is also diabetes - however, I have had many strange symptoms from new medications. Are you taking anything new?

-Shannon-

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Update in OP.

I have an appt. Tuesday (tmrw) at 9am.
- Shannon

I have an everyday religion that works for me. Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line.
-Lucille Ball

sylgise5

Cherry Berry

letumom wrote:My first thought, but I have to qualify that I'm not in the medical field, is some form of diabetes.
Same sypmtons hubby had
Image Image

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Maybe you'll end up on that show... "I didn't know I was pregnant"!! :greenlol: :greenwinkb:
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I know that fatigue, constantly thirsty and headaches are all signs of diabetes. But there are a lot more signs to look for too. Eye sight getting worse/fuzzy, I believe even parts of your body, like an arm or leg can cause pain or go numb. Def get checked out with a doctor and let them know all the symptoms. They'll be able to help you through after that.

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Hope you feel better soon Shannon and get it all figured out! Miss talking to you. *hugs*
Ally

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee